Kerry's latest "foreign backer," Osama bin Ladin

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 01:37 am
Kerry's latest "foreign backer," Osama bin Ladin

Early in the 2004 presidential campaign, Kerry boasted of having foreign backers. When a prospective voter asked who they are, Kerry arrogantly replied that their identity is "my business, not yours." Subsequently, Kerry received overt endorsements from communist North Korea (Kim Jong Il), communist Cuba (Castro), Al Jazeera (Al Qaeda's news agency), Palestinian terrorist Yassir Arafat, avowed anti-Semitic former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamed, and most importantly theocratic Iran. (E-1)

One by one the foreign backers came forth. The latest foreign backer is bin Ladin himself.

Compare Al Qaida tape (below) from the previous day (10-28-04). Obviously the two messages are inter-related and seem to threaten: "Defeat Bush or suffer the consequences!" This technique actually worked in Spain, defeating America's ally Asnar. It has worked before with others. However, the most recent attempt was defeated when the people of Australia had the good sense to re-elect America's ally, John Howard, disregarding the warnings of Kerry's sister Diane (working in tandem with Al Qaeda) that terrorism would follow.

Why is Osama supporting Kerry? To ask the question is to answer it. Consider what Osama has lost: (1) his ally, the Taliban, and his home base, Afghanistan (overthrown by President Bush); (2) his ally, Saddam, who trained the 9-11 terrorists (overthrown by President Bush) and who provided a home base to Al-Zarqawi (being hunted down by President Bush); (3) his ally, Libya (which is now cooperating with President Bush); (4) 75% of Al Qaeda's leadership (captured or killed by President Bush); (5) his own ability to move around under the reactive approach to terrorism (the Clinton-Kerry "law-enforcement" approach) now superseded by the proactive approach (President Bush's military "war on terrror"). Now Osama is encircled, on the run, living in caves, fearful of being betrayed by those around him.

No wonder Al Qaeda's allies (Al Jazeera, Iran, etc.) had already endorsed Kerry. The stage was set for Kerry's last foreign backer to emerge -- bin Ladin himself. The technique in use is the same as that which worked in Spain, and which Kerry's sister unsuccessfully tried in Australia against John Howard. That technique is, of course, the threat of terrorism.

Which way will America go in the November 2 election? Will it be the path of appeasement (a "more sensitive," "global test" type approach) or the path of liberation (taking the fight to the enemy and planting free market democracy in the Middle East)? In WWII Britain had to make a similar choice: between Neville Chamberlain's "peace in our time" and Winston Churchill's determination to fight the enemy to victory. Today the choice is between Kerry's reactive "global test" approach and President Bush's proactive approach in assembling a "coalition of the willing" to root out terrorism in its home base.

---------------------------------------------------------

Bin Ladin Attacks President Bush Using Kerry's Propaganda

John Kerry, Michael Moore, and Democrat Party themes used: (1) implication that withdrawal of troops from Muslim countries would bring peace or temporary truce; (2) claim that Bush is misleading American people; (3) claim that continuation of Bush policy would lead to new terrorist attack; (4) blames US alliance with Israel for decision to attack WTC; (6) claim that Florida 2000 election was falsified; (7) claim that Bush stayed too long in school while planes hit WTC; (8) claim that Bush motive in Iraq is to steal Iraqi oil.

Message broadcast over Al Qaeda's Al Jazeera network (which endorsed Kerry).

------------------------------------------------------

<http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41181>

GLOBAL JIHAD
Al-Jazeera airs bin Laden tape
Accuses Bush of 'misleading,'
admits responsibility for 9-11

Posted: October 29, 2004
5:00 p.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

Accusing President Bush of "misleading" the American people, al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden made the first direct admission of responsibility for the 9-11 attacks in a video aired today by the Arab television channel Al-Jazeera.

Osama bin Laden in video aired by Al-Jazeera

The video, shot in front of a brown background, was the first footage of bin Laden since a tape broadcast by Al-Jazeera in September 2003 showed him descending a mountainside and calling for jihad.

In the new video, bin Laden says, "We decided to destroy towers in America" because "we are a free people ... and we want to regain the freedom of our nation."

The text can be read here </news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41192>

Bin Laden asserted President Bush has been "misleading" the American people since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on New York City and the Pentagon.
The terrorist leader said the attacks would have been less severe if Bush had been more alert.

"We had agreed with Mohammed Atta, may Allah bless his soul, to carry out all of the operations within 20 minutes ... and we didn't think at all that the commander in chief of the United States would leave all of these citizens fighting for their lives," bin Laden said, according to a translation.

Mentioning the Democratic presidential candidate, bin Laden said to the American people, "You're security is not in the hands of Bush, Kerry or al-Qaida. It is in your hands."

An audiotape broadcast in April purportedly from bin Laden offered European nations a three-month truce if they would withdraw troops from Muslim nations.

Last week, former Navy Secretary and 9-11 commissioner John Lehman said the U.S. knows where bin Laden is hiding but can't reach him </news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41059> because he is in a region of Pakistan controlled by Islamic extremists opposed to President Pervez Musharraf.
Lehman said the terrorist leader is in South Waziristan in the Baluchistan Mountains of Pakistan's Baluchistan region.

"There is an American presence in the area, but we can't just send in troops," Lehman told the San Bernardino Sun. "If we did, we could have another Vietnam, and the United States cannot afford that right now."

Secretary of State Colin Powell also has stated recently he believes bin Laden is in that area.

Transcript

A transcript of today's Al-Jazeera presentation was provided by the Drudge Report <." target=_blankhttp://www.drudgereport.com>. <http://www.drudgereport.com>

Newsreader: A new message from Bin Laden to the American people about the reasons and resulats of the 9/11 attacks.

Newsreader 2: The head of AL Qaeda says the continuation of US policy will lead to the repetition of what happened.

Male presenter: The head of AL Qaeda organization directed a message to the American people and this video and audio apearence in this tape which Jezeera required for the first time for two years. In the beginning of his message, he spoke about the reasons why they chose the US to execute 9/11..

OBL: You American people, my speech to you is the best way to avoid another conflict about the war and its reasons and results. I am telling you security is an important pillar of human life. And free people don't let go of their security contrary to Bush's claims that we hate freedom. He should tell us why we didn't hit Sweden for instance. Its known that those who hate freedom don't have dignified souls.like the 19 who were blessed. But we fought you because we are free people, we don't sleep on our oppression. We want to regain the freedom of our Muslim nation as you spill our security, we spill your security.

Female presenter: Bin Laden spoke for the first time about the main reasons he thought of executing Sept 11 attacks, confirming that the Israeli operation in Lebanon was the first incident where he thought of it.

OBL: I am so surprised by you. Although we are in the fourth year after the events of sept 11, Bush is still practicing distortion and misleading on you, and obscuring the main reasons and therefore the reasons are still existing to repeat what happened before. I will tell you the reasons behind theses incidents.

I will be honest with you on the moment when the decision was taken to understand. We never thought of hitting the towers. But after we were so fed up, and we saw the oppression of the American Israeli coalition on our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind and the incidents that really touched me directly goes back to 1982 and the following incidents.

When the US permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon with the assistance of the 6th fleet. In these hard moments, it occurred to me so many meanings I cant explain but it resulted in a general feeling of rejecting oppression and gave me a hard determination to punish the oppressors. While I was looking at the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it came to my mind to punish the oppressor the same way and destroy towers in the US to get a taste of what they tasted, and quit killing our children and women.

Male presenter: Bin Laden considered in his message that the results of Sept 11 were successful in his opinion and as a reason of that, he said that the similarity between the administration of Bush the father and the arab regimes said Bush learned so much from them during his visits.

OBL: We didn't find difficulty dealing with Bush and his administration due to the similarity of his regime and the regims in our countries. Whish half of them are ruled by military and the other half by sons of kings and presidents and our experience with them is long. Both parties are arrogant and stubborn and the greediness and taking money without right and that similarity appeared during the visits of Bush to the region while people from our side were impressed by the US and hoped that these visits would influence our countries. Here he is being influenced by these regimes, Royal and military.

And was feeling jealous they were staying for decades in power stealing the nations finances without anybody overseeing them. So he transferred the oppression of freedom and tyranny to his son and they call it the Patriot Law to fight terrorism. He was bright in putting his sons as governors in states and he didn't forget to transfer his experience from the rulers of our region to Florida to falsify elections to benefit from it in critical times.

Female Presenter: Bin Laden considered the way Bush dealt with the first moments of Sept. 11, giving a good chance to the executors of Sept. 11 to complete it.

OBL: We agreed with Mohamed Atta, god bless him, to execute the whole operation in 20 minutes. Before Bush and his administration would pay attention and we never thought that the high commander of the US armies would leave 50 thousand of his citizens in both towers to face the horrors by themselves when they most needed him because it seemed to distract his attention from listening to the girl telling him about her goat butting was more important than paying attention to airplanes butting the towers which gave us three times the time to execute the operation thank god.

Male presenter: the final part of the message is that the security of the Americans depends on the policy that they execute despite the winner of the elections.

OBL: Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or Al Qaeda. Your security is in your hands. Each state that doenst mess with our security has automatically secured their security.

Female Presenter: In Bin Laden's message he approached other points. He pointed to the contradiction which considers oppression and killing of innocents a legal act. They formed an international law as bush the father did with the children of iraq according to bin laden. Bin Laden pointed to the millions of pounds of explosives dropped on Iraqi children as bush his son had done, as he said to remove an old agent and install a new agent to help in stealing the oil of iraq. And bin laden said the events of 9/11 came as an answer to this oppression and said that if the answer to this oppression is considered bad terror, then we need to do it. And he stressed that he wants to deliver this message to the Americans in words and in deeds since the 9/11 events. He reminded Americans of a few warning messages through various news media like Time Magazine and CNN and other Arab and correspondents since 1996. He warned them of the conswquences of their countries policies. He talked abou t the damage Sept 11 caused the US economy and that it cost close to a trillion dollars. He talked about President Bush and that the emergency law requires more money.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/a...RTICLE_ID=41163> <" target=_blankhttp://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41163> <http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41163>

WAR ON TERROR
Terrorist alludes to Bush voters

New al-Qaida tape says Americans will pay for 'crimes of the regime'
Posted: October 28, 2004

9:00 p.m. Eastern
© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

The English-speaking terrorists on a new al-Qaida videotape warning of a huge attack appears to be threatening the U.S. with consequences if President Bush is re-elected.

"People of America, that was the verdict, now for the sentencing: As participants and partners in the crimes of the regime, you too shall pay the price for the blood that has been spilled," the man says on the tape.
ABC News, which obtained the tape in Pakistan Friday, withheld the final 15 minutes of it from the CIA when it was submitted for analysis, the Drudge Report is reporting.

The newssite says a federal official claims the portion withheld mentioned President Bush and Vice President Cheney.

"You are guilty, guilty, guilty. You're as guilty as Bush and Cheney. You're as guilty as Rumsfeld and Ashcroft and Powell. ..," the man states in English with an American accent.

Drudge claims the FBI and CIA last night authenticated the tape, which includes a dire warning about a serious terror attack, but ABC News says officials have not authenticated it.

ABC News has debated whether or not to air the disturbing footage. Drudge reported the network was struggling to find the correct journalistic "balance" in its response to the tape.

Even so, the network aired parts of the tape today during its nightly newscast.

On the videotape, the man, whose head and face is covered, says, "The streets will run with blood," and "America will mourn in silence" because they will be unable to count the number of the dead resulting from an attack promised to dwarf 9-11.

" People of America, I remind you of the weighty words of our leaders, Osama bin Laden and Dr. Ayman al-Zawahri, that what took place on September 11 was but the opening salvo of the global war on America," said the man, who is identified only as "Azzam the American." "And that Allah willing, the magnitude and ferocity of what is coming your way will make you forget all about Sept. 11. After decades of American tyranny, now it's your turn to die."

Drudge reports a senior federal official claims ABC was holding back from broadcasting any portion of the video out of fear it will be seen as a political move by the network during election week.
"This is not something you just throw out there while people are voting," an ABC source explained.

The tape appears to be from al-Qaida's media liaison organization.
Intelligence sources say the man in the tape is college educated, either American born or raised in the U.S. They say he may be a terror suspect named Adam Gadhan, or Adam Pearlman, of Southern California.

<http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/a...RTICLE_ID=41163> <" target=_blankhttp://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41163> <http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41163>
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,903 • Replies: 22
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 05:47 am
Why I'm responding at all to such a stupid line of attack against Kerry is a mystery to me. Anyone with a smidgeon of intelligence knows Kerry and bin Laden are not allied philisophically or politically in any way. I realize that in an election so tight we want to pull out all the stops to see our guy wins, but this is so disingenius it's got to work against ones having such tactics.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 06:01 am
edgarblythe wrote:
Why I'm responding at all to such a stupid line of attack against Kerry is a mystery to me. Anyone with a smidgeon of intelligence knows Kerry and bin Laden are not allied philisophically or politically in any way. I realize that in an election so tight we want to pull out all the stops to see our guy wins, but this is so disingenius it's got to work against ones having such tactics.

I agree........
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 06:07 am
I don't know if the Osama Bin Ladin video helps either candidate (polls seem to suggest it doesn't).

But I am sure glad to have people like Dhudlud around. People like her are sure to have a positive impact on the race by reflecting the true character of the Bush campaign.

Keep yelling dhud. I only hope enough people are listening.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 06:11 am
I could be mistaken, but I don't think even McGentrix trusts worldnetdaily as a proper news source.
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 06:23 am
cavfancier wrote:
I could be mistaken, but I don't think even McGentrix trusts worldnetdaily as a proper news source.

I agree.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 06:41 am
This is the funniest bit of claptrap I've read since the John Birch Society tried to convince me that fluoridation was a plot by the Commies.

That, and the latest Watchtower magazine....
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 10:05 am
Duh is a spammer and should be reported.

10 posts so far with no discussion of points of view or anything to show where duh stands.

Cut and paste withought commentary is spam and should be banned especially just before an election
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 11:53 am
panzade wrote:
Duh is a spammer and should be reported.

10 posts so far with no discussion of points of view or anything to show where duh stands.

Cut and paste withought commentary is spam and should be banned especially just before an election

I shall say nothing.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 11:55 am
I'm reading your mind. And yes I'll post the same when scurvy lefties do the same...ok?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 11:59 am
panzade wrote:
I'm reading your mind. And yes I'll post the same when scurvy lefties do the same...ok?

Okay.

(You're good at this game.)
0 Replies

unknown source

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 03:21 pm
you realise of course that osamas family backs your dodgy president
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 04:22 pm
Did anyone else check out this fellow's other 13 posts? They begin Oct 27 and end Nov 1. Their content is relatively the same - Kerry is a traitor and nuclear holocaust is right around the corner.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 04:39 pm
Dhudlud's you mean?

Troll city.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 04:43 pm
edit for redundancy - grrrr
0 Replies

dlowan

grrr
0 Replies

dlowan

unknown source wrote:
you realise of course that osamas family backs your dodgy president

Well, unless you consider Osama's family to be guilty by osmosis, or you have evidence that the have committed crimes against the US, or others in the world, I do not see the relevance of that.

BTW, I consider the American closeness to the Saudis very hypocritical while the administration decries fundamentalist Islamic treatment of women - but the US, amongst other countries, generally puts self-interest before consistency.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 06:46 pm
deb

The content and dates, the lack of follow up posts or responses to anyone else, the disappearance as of Nov 1 suggest this was an operative.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 06:54 pm
What a sad human being...
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2004 06:57 pm
blatham wrote:
the disappearance as of Nov 1 suggest this was an operative.

I suspected at the time, and still suspect there were/are a number of "operatives" on A2K, begining late summer.
0 Replies