9

How can I keep my fitness well?

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 05:47 am
Hello mate,

Greetings to all! I am new member into this community. I am looking for a better advice to keep my fitness well. Actually I am a chain smoker. So, I would like to quit smoking right now and keep my fitness well. But I have several times before to quit smoking but can't able to leave it entirely. If you know something better method like- vaping, e-cig, e-juice let me know.

Thank you so much!

2  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 07:42 am
@Johnherald444,
Go to your doctor and ask.

dalehileman

-2  
Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 04:48 pm
@Johnherald444,
John it requires willpower. I must'v had it when I was a kid 'cause I quit after 12 years'

Now at 86 when I'd like to lose 23 lb....

Johnherald444

-1  
Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 09:19 am
it's okey guys. But do you know about an way which can be worked as an alternative to smoking?
coluber2001

1  
Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 09:31 am
Save for later

dalehileman

-2  
Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 11:37 am
@Johnherald444,
alternative to smoking?
Death

Eian Mcneely

0  
Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2017 04:58 am
@Johnherald444,
It requires a lot of determination, don't quit is all at once go slow by reducing the quantity. Hope it will work out

Good Luck

MarinaKrepkh

-1  
Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 07:41 am
@Johnherald444,
There are many different ways to give up smoking. Some experts advocate using pharmacological products to help wean you off nicotine, others say all you need is a good counselor and support group, or an organized program.
We all know the health risks of smoking, but that doesn’t make it any easier to kick the habit. The nicotine in cigarettes offers a quick and reliable way to boost your outlook, relieve stress, and unwind. To successfully quit smoking, you’ll need to not only change your behavior and cope with nicotine withdrawal symptoms, but also find healthier ways to manage your moods.Recent studies have suggested that using e-cigarettes while you quit smoking can help you reduce or quit smoking. Other studies recommend caution when using e-cigarettes since the amount of nicotine varies, the same chemicals as those in cigarettes are still being delivered, and they may re-activate the habit of smoking. Tell your friends, family, and other people you’re close to that you’re trying to quit. They can encourage you to keep going, especially when you’re tempted to light up.

RihanaGorge

-1  
Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 03:19 am
You consult a best doctor.

Arif4275412

-1  
Reply Wed 10 May, 2017 12:02 am
@Johnherald444,
You should to eat healthier food and continue physical exerciser.

chirchri

1  
Reply Thu 11 May, 2017 01:18 am
@Johnherald444,
I think the most important thing for anyone who wants to quit is finding the right motivation first.

Nishatsumon

0  
Reply Fri 19 May, 2017 09:35 pm
You should to eat healthier food and continue physical exerciser.otherwise, you can consult a best doctor.so,You can keep your fitness well.

bareandpure

1  
Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 06:19 am
@Johnherald444,
To keep fitness ,need to regular exercise, healthy food, keep away from alcohal, cigarette and more harmful things.

chirchri

1  
Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 09:42 pm
Shop around, ask questions, try different things to see what might be the way for you to go. Just know thats is not a matter of if but, a matter of when.

antarpuneetsingh

2  
Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2017 03:38 am
@Johnherald444,
Keep yourself busy in something so, there will be no time for smoking

ginagreen

1  
Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 03:12 am
@Johnherald444,
Only the exercise helps you.