How can I keep my fitness well?

Wed 29 Mar, 2017 05:47 am
Hello mate,

Greetings to all! I am new member into this community. I am looking for a better advice to keep my fitness well. Actually I am a chain smoker. So, I would like to quit smoking right now and keep my fitness well. But I have several times before to quit smoking but can't able to leave it entirely. If you know something better method like- vaping, e-cig, e-juice let me know.

Thank you so much!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 11 • Views: 1,986 • Replies: 18
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Wed 29 Mar, 2017 07:42 am
@Johnherald444,
Go to your doctor and ask.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Thu 30 Mar, 2017 04:48 pm
@Johnherald444,
John it requires willpower. I must'v had it when I was a kid 'cause I quit after 12 years'

Now at 86 when I'd like to lose 23 lb....
0 Replies

Johnherald444

Sat 1 Apr, 2017 09:19 am
it's okey guys. But do you know about an way which can be worked as an alternative to smoking?
coluber2001

Sat 1 Apr, 2017 09:31 am
Save for later
0 Replies

dalehileman

Sat 1 Apr, 2017 11:37 am
@Johnherald444,
Quote:
alternative to smoking?
Death
0 Replies

Eian Mcneely

Wed 5 Apr, 2017 04:58 am
@Johnherald444,
It requires a lot of determination, don't quit is all at once go slow by reducing the quantity. Hope it will work out

Good Luck
0 Replies

MarinaKrepkh

Fri 21 Apr, 2017 07:41 am
@Johnherald444,
There are many different ways to give up smoking. Some experts advocate using pharmacological products to help wean you off nicotine, others say all you need is a good counselor and support group, or an organized program.
We all know the health risks of smoking, but that doesn’t make it any easier to kick the habit. The nicotine in cigarettes offers a quick and reliable way to boost your outlook, relieve stress, and unwind. To successfully quit smoking, you’ll need to not only change your behavior and cope with nicotine withdrawal symptoms, but also find healthier ways to manage your moods.Recent studies have suggested that using e-cigarettes while you quit smoking can help you reduce or quit smoking. Other studies recommend caution when using e-cigarettes since the amount of nicotine varies, the same chemicals as those in cigarettes are still being delivered, and they may re-activate the habit of smoking. Tell your friends, family, and other people you’re close to that you’re trying to quit. They can encourage you to keep going, especially when you’re tempted to light up.
0 Replies

RihanaGorge

Mon 24 Apr, 2017 03:19 am
You consult a best doctor.
0 Replies

Arif4275412

Wed 10 May, 2017 12:02 am
@Johnherald444,
You should to eat healthier food and continue physical exerciser.
0 Replies

chirchri

Thu 11 May, 2017 01:18 am
@Johnherald444,
I think the most important thing for anyone who wants to quit is finding the right motivation first.
0 Replies

Nishatsumon

Fri 19 May, 2017 09:35 pm
You should to eat healthier food and continue physical exerciser.otherwise, you can consult a best doctor.so,You can keep your fitness well.
0 Replies

bareandpure

Wed 7 Jun, 2017 06:19 am
@Johnherald444,
To keep fitness ,need to regular exercise, healthy food, keep away from alcohal, cigarette and more harmful things.
0 Replies

chirchri

Sun 11 Jun, 2017 09:42 pm
Shop around, ask questions, try different things to see what might be the way for you to go. Just know thats is not a matter of if but, a matter of when.
0 Replies

antarpuneetsingh

Fri 16 Jun, 2017 03:38 am
@Johnherald444,
Keep yourself busy in something so, there will be no time for smoking
0 Replies

ginagreen

Thu 22 Jun, 2017 03:12 am
@Johnherald444,
Only the exercise helps you.
0 Replies

Allan Donald

Mon 31 Jul, 2017 01:58 am
@Johnherald444,
Look for a fitness center near you, start regular training. Make a mind set for your fitness regime.
Moreover, take a good private labelled supplement and gradually stop smoking.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Mon 31 Jul, 2017 12:52 pm
You may have quit smoking already so all of us could be moot.

Quitting smoking is easy, but deciding to quit is a bitch. Most people who try don't really want to quit; they just feel they should, so in the act of quitting they're fighting themselves. Using negative reinforcement makes you want to quit, makes continuing to smoke a bitch, so quitting is a relief.

I was pretty addicted at one time, and I would slowly keep increasing the number of cigarettes I smoked everyday. Eventually I reached the point where I would start feeling a little bit sick, you know like when you first start smoking. After a while I would get tired of it, that's when I would make a decision to quit. I would smoke every cigarette I had in the house even if I had just bought a carton. By that time I was definitely ready to quit. Now that's negative reinforcement. I think that's probably the only sure way to quit smoking. If positive reinforcement worked everybody would quit immediately, because the positive reinforcement would be the extra money that you would get, being paid $100 or $200 a month. Or just feeling better. But positive reinforcement doesn't work.

I don't know how things work in a rehab center. Perhaps they can put a tiny bit of nausea-producing substance in each cigarette, just enough to barely make you feel a little bit nauseated. It works like getting shocked. I think something you could try on your own would be to put a rubber band around your wrist. Each time you light up directly after your first inhalation give yourself a nice healthy snap. That's negative reinforcement and it's free.

The problem is you don't want to quit, you just think you ought to quit. You're fighting yourself. With enough negative reinforcement you'll want to quit.

Negative reinforcement seems barbaric, but the negative health effects from smoking are infinitely worse.
0 Replies

Physio-plus

Wed 2 Aug, 2017 05:10 am
@Johnherald444,
You should to discuss with your doctor. I'm 100% sure that doctor give you best solution. You said that you are chain smoker, don't worry. Everything is possible if you try.
0 Replies