I want to Increase my health naturally What can I do?

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 01:43 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 811 • Replies: 14
Topic Closed
No top replies

hightor

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 05:06 am
@Valerie Calkins,
Regular periods of exercise or directed physical activity combined with a nutritious, but light, diet has been shown to be effective. (Check out the Mediterranean diet) Stay away from sugary foods and drinks.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 09:21 am
Save
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 09:33 am
@Valerie Calkins,
The new norm is at least 15000 steps per day. Thats like 2 hours of walking. I got pedometer for my work and Im amazed at how many steps I take a day.

0 Replies

coluber2001

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:03 am
Nutritionally, probably the most important thing would be to have a low carbohydrate diet. Eliminate all added sugar and eliminate as many grains are possible especially wheat flour. Sugar and grains cause high blood glucose and the resultant insulin peaks over many years cause diabetes and heart disease.

Now, I admit that it's hard to get enough fiber without eating whole wheat flour. I have just started making whole wheat tortillas twice a day for the fiber. That's it as far as wheat flour goes. I grudgingly eat whole wheat flour and I see no reason whatsoever to eat white flour except on rare occasions.
Fil Albuquerque

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:11 am
@Valerie Calkins,
Valerie Calkins wrote:

Geeee, loads of stuff !!!
For instance less stupid questions n more physical work. Give it a go.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:25 am
@coluber2001,
remove anything white from the diet. Whole grains and sweet potatoes are loaded with less bad stuff that jacks up the glucose churning.

Our pancreae can pump out the necessary insulin and be a serviceable organ for life or, based on a mostly shitty diet it can lose half of its effective function in a few weeks.
Fil Albuquerque

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 10:38 am
@farmerman,
I can't give up eating bread and I love chips...it gets worse with fats like cheese, I guess I am doomed.
farmerman

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 11:12 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
would you bequeth me your aran sweater?.
Fil Albuquerque

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 11:24 am
@farmerman,
I would with great pleasure but you might end up getting "polutted" with some Philosophical bulshit. You sure you want it ? Wink
farmerman

Tue 28 Mar, 2017 04:33 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Hell, I couldnt detect the difference twixt Kant and a Corriedale
0 Replies

speedjohn

Wed 29 Mar, 2017 04:17 am
@Valerie Calkins,
Some ways to improve health naturally.
1.Sleep-It's most important thing you can do for health.Just create comfortable environment where you sleep.
2.Meditation-Meditation can be as simple as calm, focused breathing for a short time each day.
3.Exercise-Exercise for free at home with less effort and in less time.
0 Replies

HaraGreen

Mon 10 Apr, 2017 02:31 am
To gain weight is easy than reducing. My advice is to eat what you really want as long as it is healthy. You need enough sleep and rest too. Vitamins are good like A and C. I heard 2 bananas per day can help and improve your overall health.
0 Replies

AlanAurumrx

Fri 14 Apr, 2017 04:16 am
@Valerie Calkins,
Aerboics, Gyming with rich protien diet..
0 Replies

MariannaWeiner

Fri 21 Apr, 2017 07:06 am
@Valerie Calkins,
Our immune systems have to work hard to keep us healthy but they will only work properly if we give them care and attention by getting all the necessary nutrients, and surrounding ourselves with the kind of environment that supports good immunity.
Simple Ways to Improve Your Health:
1. Sleep (Sleep is important. Really important. Some experts claim that sleep may actually be the MOST important thing we can do for health)
2. Drink more water.
3. Go for a brisk walk
4. Be More Active and Exercise
5. Eat for energy
6. Maintain a Healthy Weight
7. Eat 2 or 3 pieces or servings of fruit
8. Deep breathe for at least 5 minutes
9. Avoid smoking
10. Limit alcohol
11. Find Joy From Family and Friends
0 Replies