American history

rihnavy

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 07:35 pm
Ralph Waldo Emerson predicted that the United States would conquer Mexico and that the victory would poison us. Discuss the events that followed this war in the next decade that give credence to his prediction.
Support your answer with specific examples.
Explain what Emerson meant by this quote [this quote is not in the text].
Discuss at least 3 different events that resulted from this conflict that support Emerson's claim.
You can agree or disagree with Emerson.
Read any discussion board posts that may apply.

3.Why did Andrew Jackson enforce the Indian Removal Acts? Do you think that the forced migration was necessary?
Explain the cultural differences that account for why settlers and Natives could not co-exist peacefully .
Determine Jackson's political objectives.
Were there alternatives to removal?.
What could have been done differently?

4.Discuss the three major differences between the North and South: ideological differences, economic conflict, and slavery. Which of these was most important in dividing the sections. Explain why.

Make sure you know what the three categories are and appropriate examples of each.
Show that you know both sides of the issues--compare and contrast.
Support your answer with specific examples to prove your claims.
Take a stand--tell why you think one aspect was more important than the others.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,496 • Replies: 2
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 09:36 am
@rihnavy,
The guy who ANSWERS ALL HISTORY HOMEWORK QUESTIONS HAS OPENED A WEBSITE FOR CASH. HRE HIS SITE PRESS HERE
0 Replies

TooFriendly112

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2019 10:18 pm
@rihnavy,
Hi

I got the chance to read a book in my native language from end to end 1 time. I don't regret it. It was super fun and interesting. recommended! From the 1500's to modern time. (I also have a book about Chinas history in my hands).

/TooFriendly112
0 Replies