7 years of marriage and no intimacy

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 12:55 am
I've been married to my wife and mother of my children for 7 years. The intimacy and sex has really gone downhill within the last few years. It's at the point now, where I have to in a way force her to have sex. When I say force I mean talk her into it and persuade her into it. And if we do its only once a few weeks. When we first got to get her and married, we were crazy about each other and all over one another. Now there's now in Tammy, no affection and I have to fight for a kiss. She stays home with the kids, when I get home, it's instantly "about time you're home" nothing like hey how was your day.. I feel like I bend over backwards for her with work, coming home to make dinner 90 % of the time, dishes, playing with the kids then getting them to bed. Granted she is with the kids all day and what not which I totally understand and I know is not easy one bit. I don't think I could do that, so I give her huge kuddos for that and any stay at home mom for that matter. I just feel like we are so far off on pages from each other and it's really getting to me. On top of this, I know our kids see mom and dad not kissing, not touching, not holding hands and hugging. I don't want them growing up to be not affectionate towards their partner and I definitely want my daughters to know how a guy should treat a woman, so when they are older they don't date the dirt bags. Any advice and or comments is appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,360 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 06:24 am
She could be exhausted, depressed, or is there some kind of other issue between you two?

When is the last time you took her away for a vacation or at least a romantic weekend?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 09:10 am
@Quietchris,
Get counseling.
0 Replies

Johnherald444

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 05:45 am
That's really frustrating for someone not to build up good relationship with wife. I even didn't have that problem yet.
0 Replies

paige1701

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 10:32 pm
@Quietchris,
1) Maybe she doesn't realize how much you do, and there's animosity there. 2) Potentially she's just stressed. Sounds like you both need a getaway
0 Replies