Need Advice on a woman (please)

Thu 21 Sep, 2017 08:20 pm
I live next store to this nice big family in Indiana. Very nice small town in corn country. They have 2 sons which are moved out and married and 3 girls which 2 live at home going to college, Liz 26 and Carrie 19. Carrie is with her life long soul mate daily. Liz has a boyfriend of 9 years that lives in UK and they see each other twice a year. (sounds little weird, but 9 years man means something). About 2 years ago, I noticed Liz in a different light and I think she knew that I knew I was checking her out. Something just changed out of nowhere, in that split second. She's a showstopper for sure and well educated, formal and polite but sarcastic which I'm very sarcastic and been like that my whole life. Prior to that time, I never 'noticed' her, just some college girl that lives next store. Her Mom and Dad are great folks and her mom who is in her 60's admires me A lot, like I can do no wrong.
Back to Liz, anytime we are around each other I feel a sort of connecting non-verbal vibe. We avoid each other like little kids. A group of 12 of us (family and friends) were watching fireworks, small town deal. She got home from school and came out dressed like a model. No other dudes were there to impress but man alive, she was incredible. We've hardly spoken to each other yet all other family and friends I talk too and back and forth, good times. I can say countless stories of looking at each, catch each looking but nothing verbal is said. I am 'friends' on instagram with her Dad, Mom, sister and brothers., but not her. My instagram profile pic is me sitting on top of a mountain (love backcountry hiking and camping), hers changed to her standing on top of mountain and it says "wander often" 'wonder always' - maybe it's some subliminal thing, heck I don't know. The staring game we do is off the charts. Overall, she's a 16/10 on all levels; mentally, verbally, physically.

Enough of the all-over-the-place narrative, does she like me or am I going AWAL and thinking way too deep on this?

View best answer, chosen by Herb Ellis
PUNKEY
  Selected Answer

Thu 21 Sep, 2017 09:40 pm
Why don't you put on your big boy pants and ask her out to lunch or coffee/ ice cream or someplace you can actually have a discussion with her.

You will get your answer at that tine. If she accepts, she at least is OK with being alone with you.
Herb Ellis

Sat 23 Sep, 2017 09:19 pm
@PUNKEY,
I wish I could but what happens if it all falls down with a 'no' and 'i can't' - keep in mind I live NEXT store to this person... Daily - extremely awkward. With all this and my confidence level at null. That's purely the reason why I posted this. Anyone been in this situation and how did it turn out? Good, Bad & the Ugly.
PUNKEY

Sun 24 Sep, 2017 04:48 am
@Herb Ellis,
It sounds like you are content from afar with your fantasy and love angst. So there's no advice here.

She's 26. How old are you?
0 Replies

Kiko87

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 11:14 am
Just ask her out to dinner or grab a coffee or something. What's the worst thing that would happen, that she says no? You never know if you don't try so put on your big pants and just do it!
0 Replies

daniel2099

Sat 3 Nov, 2018 12:17 pm
@Herb Ellis,
You only live once and you'll forever miss this opportunity. Better strike now or you'll regret it later and another man will move in on her. DONT WAIT!
0 Replies

ajaymehta

Mon 3 Dec, 2018 02:24 am
@Herb Ellis,
You will get your answer at that tine. If she accepts, she at least is OK with being alone with you.
0 Replies

roger

Mon 3 Dec, 2018 03:45 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

What a remarkably similar answer.
laughoutlood

Mon 3 Dec, 2018 04:45 am
@roger,
Tine after tine : will they spoon, cut to the knife, or is it forked up forever?

0 Replies