HELL

cavfancier

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2004 07:54 am
Did someone mention Immortals? Great bar. Gwar is the house band, and in their own words "People say we suck, but we're immortal. We'll suck forever!" Love those guys...
0 Replies

chris56789

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 01:33 am
We're living in hell right now folks!!! Heaven and hell is right now!!! Are you heading towards a heavenly existance or hellish one?

Which one are you trying to achieve. Sitting on the internet and just talking about what you want in life is in between heaven and hell.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 10:37 pm
oh well then........it's the half way point. Shoot, it's too late to turn back now.
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 04:03 am
chris56789 wrote:
We're living in hell right now folks!!! Heaven and hell is right now!!! Are you heading towards a heavenly existance or hellish one?

Neither. My life will always be quite good, not fantastic, not too bad. That doesn't seem to fit the category of paradise or eternal damnation.
0 Replies

makz 18

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 05:34 am
Define Hell, then define heaven, then you have the idea. To me, heaven is where you go when you die, where everyone is able to do whatever they want without it ever affecting anyone else. So you I guess heaven is like beign isolated in a world where everything is perfect, but where you would have to keep it perfect e.g. you want an acura RSX type S, so it appears exactly as you pictured, but then when you have no use for it, you have to un-wish it. Hell on the other hand, is where you have un-interupted torture such that everyone of your senses is experiencing something which makes you feel like you are going to die (only to find that you are already dead). It can be described well with a Harry Potter excerpt (I hate to say it) "I felt like I'd never be happy again."

I did read a book which explored the possibility that when you die, if you go to hell, you are doomed to live out our worst memory for ever. If you go to heaven, you live out the best, or are free to choose any sort of paradise for you.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 06:03 am
makz 18 wrote:
Hell on the other hand, is where you have un-interupted torture such that everyone of your senses is experiencing something which makes you feel like you are going to die (only to find that you are already dead). It can be described well with a Harry Potter excerpt (I hate to say it) "I felt like I'd never be happy again."

However, if it is uninterrupted, then you will eventually get used to it. That is why torturers in our world don't torture non-stop. They give the tortured a break, so that they can recover.

After all, how can you know one thing without knowing the other?
0 Replies

makz 18

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 01:54 am
you will have experienced a time without torture at least once in your life, so you will know the difference. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 03:09 am
The Top Ten List for the Bright Side of Being in Hell (if this is Hell on Earth):

-Things don't get any worse than this! No unknown Hell to fear!

-If someone tells you "Go to Hell" you can say "Screw you, I'm already there! What's your next insult?"

-And hell, you are already in hell, how can you give them an insult that is worse than that?

-If they say "Drop dead" you just go: "Look, I already dropped dead, and not only that. I went to Hell, okay? Is that the best you can do? Come on!"

-Save on heating bill
0 Replies

val

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 02:03 am
extra medium

You forgot the masochists. For them, Hell must be Heaven. So, in order to punish them, they have to be send to Heaven in order to be in Hell. Smile
0 Replies