HELL

baz

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 07:52 pm
is hell here on earth or don't you care????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,243 • Replies: 68
No top replies

Montana

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 07:55 pm
Sometimes I think so, but sometimes I don't.
0 Replies

baz

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 08:02 pm
Montana wrote:
Sometimes I think so, but sometimes I don't.
thanks im totaly convinced hell is here on earth....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 08:05 pm
I've thought that myself at times when my life was a disaster, but when my life got better my feelings changed dramatically. I hope things change for you too.
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 08:11 pm
sincerely hope the hell on the earth could disappear anyday Smile
0 Replies

baz

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 08:21 pm
Montana wrote:
I've thought that myself at times when my life was a disaster, but when my life got better my feelings changed dramatically. I hope things change for you too.
looking out, murders executions hatred ect, its like a bad dream
0 Replies

baz

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 08:24 pm
John-Bush wrote:
sincerely hope the hell on the earth could disappear anyday Smile
me too i know it will
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 08:30 pm
I know baz. It's terrible to see all this happening in the world, but if you walk through life with your head held high and treat others with kindness, it makes a difference. I like to think that me being kind to people has atleast made a few stop and think before they decide to snarl at someone. I believe that kindness is catchy, so just live your life being the best person you can be and know that you can make a difference.
0 Replies

thethinkfactory

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 03:50 pm
I think the Hell concept is simply focusing on the perception of the bad. Look at thow the crime rate (in the UK and America - as well as Canada) continues to fall.

Look for kindness and I think you will see it - I think you are focused and obsessed about the evil - and simply focus the good out.

I have a feeling it takes 100 kind acts to wipe away one evil one in your mind.

TTF
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 06:03 am
What is hell? The source of all evil?
0 Replies

nipok

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 08:32 am
If you believe as I do that your soul will return to physical form again and again as it evolves then Heaven and Hell are not destinies for the person but destinies for the species. You could be as good a person or as bad a person as there ever and it has no bearing on whether you go to heaven or hell. It is the actions of our species as a whole and in particular our actions over the next 200 years that may very well dictate the fate of our entire species. We need to bond together, eliminate all forms of prejudice and bigotry and work hard to raise the average median quality of life for every living creature on this planet before we pass a point of no return where our ability to turn this planet into a heaven will have escaped us forever.
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:35 am
nipok wrote:
If you believe as I do that your soul will return to physical form again and again as it evolves then Heaven and Hell are not destinies for the person but destinies for the species. You could be as good a person or as bad a person as there ever and it has no bearing on whether you go to heaven or hell. It is the actions of our species as a whole and in particular our actions over the next 200 years that may very well dictate the fate of our entire species. We need to bond together, eliminate all forms of prejudice and bigotry and work hard to raise the average median quality of life for every living creature on this planet before we pass a point of no return where our ability to turn this planet into a heaven will have escaped us forever.

Okay.
0 Replies

crazydragonclk

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 12:11 pm
Hell cannot be the source of all evil, hell is not evil in itself, evil has to done by creatures and beings because hell is a place and not a being it cannot be a source of evil, it could be a dwelling place but even still Hell scripturally and historically is the place that comes after judgment day and is in a way a prison and punishment for evil doers and demons for eternity. Hell as of now does not exist according to many.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 12:16 pm
Things could be worse...

Hey you -

Sometimes I think this woman is kinda hot
Sometimes I think this woman is sometimes not
Puts me down, fools me around
What's she doing to me?
Out for satisfaction, any piece of action
That ain't the way it should be
She needs love, smells out a man
She's gotta see
Pours my beer, licks my ear
Brings out the devil in me

Hell ain't a bad place to be

Spends my money, drinks my booze, stays out every night
And I got to thinking, "Hey, just a minute, something ain't right"
Disillusions and confusion
Make me want to cry
All the same, you lead your games
Tellin' me your lies
Don't mind her playing a demon
As long as it's with me
If this is hell then you could say
It's heavenly

Hell ain't a bad place to be

Late at night turns down the lights
Closes up on me
Opens my heart, tears it apart
Brings out the devil in me

Hell ain't no bad place to be
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 12:18 pm
I was a firm believer that hell didn't exist, but then Bush won the election.
0 Replies

Lordregent52

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 10:20 pm
I don't think hell exists, on Earth or elsewhere. I mean, what does hell even mean? It's a place of eternal torment, right? That certainly doesn't describe the world I live in. If you learn to look at it right, the world is really quite beautiful, and I firmly agree with Montana about kindness.
0 Replies

Lordregent52

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 10:22 pm
I don't think hell exists, on Earth or elsewhere. I mean, what does hell even mean? It's a place of eternal torment, right? That certainly doesn't describe the world I live in. If you learn to look at it right, the world is really quite beautiful, and I firmly agree with Montana about kindness.

PS. I'm as disapointed about the election as the rest of you - visits by Americans to the main Canadian Immigration site have increased sixfold this week - but that doesn't make it hell on Earth.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post... can I delete my first one somehow?
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 10:24 pm
Montana wrote:

Laughing
0 Replies

baz

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 11:08 pm
colorbook wrote:
Montana wrote:
i suppose you believe in death after death don't you?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2004 01:40 am
baz wrote:
colorbook wrote:
Montana wrote:
i suppose you believe in death after death don't you?

Honestly, I don't think about death. I live life one day at a time and do my best to enjoy as much of it as I possibly can. I wasn't always happy and in my case, all I needed was to move away from where I was. Then I realized that I wasn't happy with the place I was living in and everything fell into place after I moved. Maybe you need a change as well. I was a country girl trapped in the city, so I was miserable. When I finally moved back to the country I realized what my problem was all along. Granted, there was a lot of crap that I went through that added to my misery, but all that went away as well after I left. Maybe you just need a major change in your life. All I know is that a lot of people are looking for happiness in the wrong places, when it's right inside yourself. You need to look inside yourself and figure out what would make you happy, then do it. As I said before, I don't think about death. I think about life and how I want to live the rest of my life to the fullest.
0 Replies