Is Dick Cheney the Antichrist?

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 12:25 pm
Ceili wrote:
Well for one, the man has never won a public seat but is in a position of immense power. Many of the policies shaping the world are his. Did you take a look at the site?

Please explain what you mean by "the man has never won a public seat." You are probably not intending to discount his years of service as a US Senator. Is this another tired "selected not elected" reference?

I glanced at the site; I didn't take a real long look. Can you encapsulate the highlights that cause you to find him "seriously scary"?
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 05:00 pm
Quote:
source
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 05:06 pm
Mr Stillwater wrote:
Quote:
source

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the purpose of your post, but is that supposed to make Cheney "seriously scary"?
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 05:48 pm
OK. Let's say that Dick's 'review' of possible VP material was tempered by the thought,

Quote:
'Who is going to spend the most money with Halliburton or K-R-B? Well, I know I will!! Hello, Vice-President Cheney!'.

Doesn't that smack of a blatantly self-serving action?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 06:11 pm
Tic... if you can't be bothered to read the site, I can't be bothered to spoon feed it to you. You might wish to refrain from the thread if this bothers you.
0 Replies