Is Dick Cheney the Antichrist?

Ceili

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 02:59 pm
An excellent documentary on CBC, the Fifth Estate had Canadians pondering just this question as we stood around the proverbial water cooler. This man has been in the busom of american politics since the Nixon years and some say is really in control in Washington now. Please visit the website and discuss. Thank you.

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/dickcheney/index.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,668 • Replies: 24
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 03:13 pm
Antichrist is a little strong!!! But I will read your link in a bit and see if he is really a supernatural force for evil!!!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 12:44 am
Re: Is Dick Cheney the Antichrist?
Ceili wrote:
An excellent documentary on CBC, the Fifth Estate had Canadians pondering just this question as we stood around the proverbial water cooler. This man has been in the busom of american politics since the Nixon years and some say is really in control in Washington now. Please visit the website and discuss. Thank you.

If Canadians are truly pondering this question around the water cooler, than I think it's time to turn the country over to the Quebecoise. If they're going to think like the French, they might as well make it official.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 01:57 am
I thought 'RONALD WILSON REAGAN' (6 letters by 3 = 666) was!
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 05:03 am
The title was an attention getter,... but the program did through investigation on Cheney's career and he is seriously scary. The 'war' on Iraq was orchestrated in large part by Cheney.
It was a documentary every american should see.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 06:20 am
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
Ceili wrote:

If Canadians are truly pondering this question around the water cooler, than I think it's time to turn the country over to the Quebecoise. If they're going to think like the French, they might as well make it official.

Feeling a bit filiblustery today Finn? What you are saying, technically, is that Canadians should turn themselves over to Quebec women....if they are all from Montreal, I have no problem with that, but the ones in the sticks can be a bit scary. Laughing
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 03:27 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
Ceili wrote:

Feeling a bit filiblustery today Finn? What you are saying, technically, is that Canadians should turn themselves over to Quebec women....if they are all from Montreal, I have no problem with that, but the ones in the sticks can be a bit scary. Laughing

Hey for an Ugly American who despises all things French, I think I came pretty close to getting it right. Cool
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 09:30 pm
Certainly not.

I know the Antichrist. The Antichrist and I are friends. Dick Cheney is no Antichrist. He raises homosexual daughters. Would the Antichrist do that?

Certainly not.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 10:10 pm
Aww, come on Finn, how could you possibly resist this face?

http://www.frogsonice.com/froggy/thumbnails/zoonet-frog.gif
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 10:14 pm
ha ha ha, Cav you slay me!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 10:24 pm
Okay ... I'll bite. What has Cheney done that makes him "seriously scary"?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 10:33 pm
Well for one, the man has never won a public seat but is in a position of immense power. Many of the policies shaping the world are his. Did you take a look at the site?
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 10:48 pm
I'm pretty sure it's Hillary :wink:
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 12:11 am
Actually, it is my contention that the Antichrist is one of Dick Cheney's helpers.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 12:24 am
Never mind Bush, never mind Cheney, can someone tell me about Hastert?
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 12:28 am
ossobuco wrote:
can someone tell me about Hastert?

Probably Speaker of the House and Democrat Dennis Hastert ?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 12:31 am
Wolfowitz would deserve demonic consideration.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 01:42 am
Yes, both of those, Thok, and next in line...
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 06:25 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:
I thought 'RONALD WILSON REAGAN' (6 letters by 3 = 666) was!

His house number was 667, or 665, if I remember rightly. 66something for definite. So there you go... Laughing
0 Replies

revel

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 08:37 am
Term: Antichrist
Definition: One opposed to Christ.
Example: Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that ANTICHRIST shall come, even now are there many ANTICHRISTS; whereby we know that it is the last time. (1 John 2:18)
http://cf.blb.org/study/kjd/kjd.cfm?toc=35

(in my belief the end of time just refers to the time after Christ died on the cross onward)

If there was really an 'antichrist' coming at the end of time, then cheney would fit the bill of being a deciever as well as anyone in the administration.
0 Replies