Flip on CNN the Governator is speaking!

Dookiestix

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 11:18 am
Quote:
We have a lot in common. We both married well. We both have problems speaking the English Language... and we both have big biceps!...
Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad."

After hearing that same line a million times, it really isn't funny anymore.

But then again, it never was.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 11:53 am
Mebbe not to Democrats, Dookie, but some folks, those who aren't a humorless bunch, and who have a real understanding of priorities and responsibilities, and of the true sentiment of The Electorate, get a real kick out of the way it gets Democrats all riled up.

Gonna be great fun come late evening Nov. 2 as it becomes clearer by the minute to The Democrats that their hope and hypocracy have been trumped by reality. Impotence and futility are gonna be their watchwords for a while to come.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 12:31 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
Amazing. You guys obviously have no problem with a man who smoked dope, groped women, and campaigned on the theme of no special interests when he is now catering to special interests.

Hyprocrisy, neoconservative style.

Hypocracy, Dem style...

You just characterized Bill Clinton.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 12:41 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
I hadn't heard of Conan before Arnold did him. I do remember envisioning his image when I read Beowulf.

What's with the rolling eyes Montana?

I don't care much for Arnold. In fact I think he's a big dope and there's no excuse for his attitude towards women. He has no respect for women, so in turn, I have absolutely no respect for him. I am totally amazed that he was actually voted into his position. I guess it only goes to show how much many people look up to celebrities Rolling Eyes Laughing
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 12:50 pm
I don't think Ahnold's 'respect' of women can hold a candle to that of notable Dems'.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 12:58 pm
OK- Everyone back in your respective corners. Can we all agree that womanizing is rampant on both sides of the political spectrum? Can we also agree that many men with power, whether they are in show biz, politics, or business, assert that power through their sexual prowess?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 01:11 pm
Good enough for me.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 11:18 pm
Dude's doing Dennis Miller on CNBC right now!
0 Replies