please dont judge me about this

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 07:15 am
girl im talking to sort of
Well me and this girl met on this dating app, i wasnt who i said i was at 1st (i basically catfished her) she did not know it for 2 weeks. Until she made me reveal who i was, she told me she was cool with it at 1st. She wanted to see the real me. I did not trust her at 1st, she wanted me to trust her. I told her to give it some time, then she agreed.
For the next week or so we started to text regularly, until she wanted to see a body pic. so i gave her a body pic. Then a week later she wanted to see a face picture and so i sent it. She seemed fine with it.
For a whole month her text seem to drastically change, she wasnt acting herself. Like she was before. Then a day later she did not bother texting me, i confronted her about it. she started to act rude and say she was busy, Then she wanted to stop talking to me. Telling me to go find someone else to talk to. So i left her alone. then a day or so later she started to text me saying she was sorry and how bad she felt. So far things havent changed like how it was supposed to.

please read carefully and please dont judge she wanted to continue talking to me even though i decieved her. So after she felt bad why did she even bother to text me?

Also be considerate, dont lecture me why catfishing is bad i beg of you please. i catfished on my own descetion. i want to why this relationship even continued.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,550 • Replies: 20
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 07:28 am
@candigit65,
Because she catfished you back.
candigit65

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 09:40 am
@jespah,
what do you mean?
jespah

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 09:59 am
@candigit65,
She collected your images and may very well be looking to post them elsewhere without your permission. You might want to do a Google image search for your stuff.
candigit65

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 11:05 am
@jespah,
so her intentions was just to collect my images nothing else?
then why did she wanted me to trust her?
centrox

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 11:18 am
@candigit65,
candigit65 wrote:
then why did she wanted me to trust her?

To make it easier for her to exploit you, probably.

izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 11:29 am
@candigit65,
I did a similar thing to Centrox, and now I use his image to catfish others.

http://i3.liverpoolecho.co.uk/incoming/article10173821.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/JS73497203.jpg
0 Replies

candigit65

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 12:04 pm
@centrox,
so there was no intention for her to be in a relationship with me?
centrox

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 12:41 pm
@candigit65,
candigit65 wrote:

so there was no intention for her to be in a relationship with me?

I don't think so.
candigit65

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 07:20 pm
@centrox,
so how many days should it be for me to get the hint not to try and talk to her anymore?
vikorr

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 12:01 am
@candigit65,
Keh. Just let it go. something like this shouldn't be so important to you.

And stop trying to catfish other people. It's a disgusting practice, it leads you to lower your own self esteem, which usually has term long term negative consequences for yourself.

However if you want to know why two people catfish each other, you're better of reading books on psychology, bullying, manipulative people, self esteem issues etc. There's plenty of cliches but no one simple answer. Each of us is individual.
candigit65

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 06:28 am
@vikorr,
it is important cause she told me that she wanted to be in a relationship with me and she said she did not care how i looked
centrox

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 07:51 am
@candigit65,
candigit65 wrote:

it is important cause she told me that she wanted to be in a relationship with me and she said she did not care how i looked

Well, her later actions suggest very strongly that (a) she was telling lies when she told you that or (b) she was telling the truth but has now changed her mind.
vikorr

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 07:38 pm
@candigit65,
Seems to me also that she lied.

Did you 'like' this girl prior to trying to catfish her? It doesn't seem like a 'I fell in love with her while trying to catfish her' sort of situation.
dxczoe

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 08:38 pm
@candigit65,
sorry, what “catfish” means?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2017 01:41 am
@dxczoe,
Catfishing is pretending to be someone else online. There's a TV programme dedicated to it where the presenter unmasks them. Some people have thought they were having a serious online romance with someone for years only to find out it's all bullshit. It can be devastating.
0 Replies

candigit65

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2017 11:58 am
@vikorr,
yes i did start to like her based how she was, i even liked her even more when she said she wouldnt judge me

may i ask what did she lie about?
0 Replies

candigit65

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2017 11:59 am
@centrox,
b. may i ask why she changed her mind?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2017 12:01 pm
@candigit65,
Maybe she just got pissed off with you asking annoying ******* questions after you've already been given the answer.
candigit65

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2017 12:06 pm
@izzythepush,
what do you mean?