Analytic Geometry

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 02:37 pm
Greetings everyone.

Just want to hear some advise. How can you engage to your partner to have an anal penatration with me, how can you convince her doing this? Also, In western culture, is it compolsory or normal to do this with your partner? Another thing, is it safe? Do we need to your lubricant if I convince her to do this stuff? If yes, what lublicant? What's the feeling doing this for Men? and for Women?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 965 • Replies: 10
No top replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 03:05 pm
I'll let the ladies answer this one...
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 03:19 pm
Compulsory? Absolutely not, never, no. Common? Probably not very common, definitely not as common as vaginal sex. Normal? Yes. If you do it properly there's no problem, IMO.

I've not had as much as I would like, but it's been pretty much like normal sex, except tighter. And lubricant is a must (KY jelly or similar), unless your woman has had, ahem, plenty of practice, shall we say... Take it very slowly at first. Lie down and get the woman to straddle you and lower herself onto you at her own pace - it's her that will get any pain, not you. This is much much much kinder than just spinning her round and bangin' it in!

As for suggesting it in the first place, I'd just ask her. There's no point in just waiting. Maybe get a bit drunk first.

And if you don't know her that well, you need special condoms, as normal ones will usually split. HIV and other nasty dieases are spread faster through anal sex because there is more friction and so greater possibility of blood/fluid exchanges.
0 Replies

RealMcoy

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 03:25 pm
Getting drunk is a nice advice.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 03:29 pm
Good luck and have fun!

And welcome to A2K, btw.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 04:28 pm
Re: Analytic Geometry
RealMcoy wrote:
Greetings everyone.

Just want to hear some advise. How can you engage to your partner to have an anal penatration with me, how can you convince her doing this? Also, In western culture, is it compolsory or normal to do this with your partner? Another thing, is it safe? Do we need to your lubricant if I convince her to do this stuff? If yes, what lublicant? What's the feeling doing this for Men? and for Women?

First off....let's get this engage my partner to have anal penetration with you........that ain't gonna happen.....now that that's out of the way....15 minutes of the old reverse cowgirl on your face and she'll be ready.....bon appetit.... :wink:
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 05:06 pm
RealMcoy wrote:
Greetings everyone.

I suggest that you go first in order to demonstrate to your partner how pleasant it is.

Have your partner lube up a dildo and have her shove it up your anus. If she sees that you are thoroughly enjoying the experience, maybe she might be more willing to try it too. You go first.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 05:12 pm
Debra_Law wrote:
RealMcoy wrote:
Greetings everyone.

I suggest that you go first in order to demonstrate to your partner how pleasant it is.

Have your partner lube up a dildo and have her shove it up your anus. If she sees that you are thoroughly enjoying the experience, maybe she might be more willing to try it too. You go first.

a litlle testy there aren't you debra? Laughing
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 05:16 pm
me? testy?

Not at all. I believe in equality. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Lead by example. . . .LOL
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 02:23 am
Debra_Law wrote:
me? testy?

Not at all. I believe in equality. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Lead by example. . . .LOL

I agree. Some hilarious stuff here at a2k. Laughing
0 Replies

RealMcoy

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 09:35 am
Debra_Law wrote:
me? testy?

I agree. Some hilarious stuff here at a2k.

HAHAHAHAHA nice suggestion debra but I will not do that I think. I think we will just watch an adult material.
0 Replies