Finally something with ambiguity

sozobe

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 07:46 am
Thanks for all the great info here, guys.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 08:09 am
Darn. The OBL tape is the new ambiguity. It's not solidly to Bush's advantage, but not solidly to Kerry's, either.

What happened with the missing explosives? What's the latest?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 12:10 pm
sozobe wrote:
Darn. The OBL tape is the new ambiguity. It's not solidly to Bush's advantage, but not solidly to Kerry's, either.

What happened with the missing explosives? What's the latest?

I don't know about you, but it seems that OBL pulled some things from the DNC talking points. It would seem that OBL is scared of Bush and is trying to push the election into the corner of Kerry. Kerry has already proven that he doesn't like to use military force with his vote against the 1st gulf war. He has voted against funding the military and I'm sure OBL sees this as his chance to pull some heat off of his back.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 12:18 pm
"DNC talking point" seems itself to be a talking point. Interesting.

Anyway, that's being discussed elsewhere, I'm curious about the current status of the explosives. Anyone know?
0 Replies

revel

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:17 pm
According to the Pentegon, they forgot that they already got rid of them. Of course that came after a news channel had a video of the missing explosive still being there after the start of the war which blew a hole in the theory they were pushing about Saddam Hussien maybe moving them out before the war. It was also after Pentegon went on TV showing those convoys that saddam sent to Syria before the war suggesting that the explosive could have been moved before the war.

(I had a link of an article about all this that tells it much better on the Iraq thread)
0 Replies