What are all the causes of violence?

thack45

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 07:59 pm
Sex
camlok

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 09:29 pm
@thack45,
Yes, the rapes after the invasions of the Philippines, Vietnam, Korea both the south and the north, Laos, Cambodia, all the Central and South American countries, Iraq, Afghanistan, Japan, China, wherever US troops have landed.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 02:21 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Quote:
but on the other it should focus on us as social animals.

Violence is an elemental force or life.

Hawks kill and first devour the internal organs of cute bunnies.

Wolves drag down and eat alive noble elk.

You do understand what "That's a real stretch" means, don't you, Finn?

Yes of course, it's evident in just about every argument you make.

Humans, that would be the USA largely, determined what the legal/moral considerations can be for countries to "go to war". These are to be found in the Nuremberg/Tokyo War Crimes Tribunals.

And your point is?

There were no provisions for "humans channeling their wolf/hawk/eagle ancestors".

Illegal invasions are war crimes - period. The USA has illegally invaded over 70 times since WWII, it has therefor committed myriad war crimes, not only for the initial illegal act but because all the evil that follows from that first paramount war crime is encompassed within it.

Obviously you missed the title of this thread. It wasn't "Who made the Rules of Law" and it wasn't even "Why do we go to war?" and it most certainly wasn't "Don't you agree that the US has constantly been guilty of war crimes?"

You know someone recently addressed you as JTT and I thought, "Nah, this guy camlok is nowhere near as smart as JTT", but I certainly understand why he came to the person's mind while reading your dreck.

camlok

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 04:03 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Lord, you are dishonest, Finn. You put me on ignore. Have you now finished with your childish nonsense?

Quote:
Obviously you missed the title of this thread. It wasn't "Who made the Rules of Law" and it wasn't even "Why do we go to war?" and it most certainly wasn't "Don't you agree that the US has constantly been guilty of war crimes?"

I have missed nothing. The title is, "What are all the causes of violence?"

Thee number one cause of violence, in the world, especially since WWII, but throughout its genocidal, war mongering history, has been the USA. Over 90% of its years as a nation has seen the US at war. There is no modern country that has ever come close to that.

camlok

Fri 17 Mar, 2017 04:09 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Nature is violent both terrestrially and extra-terrestrially

What comic book world do you inhabit?
0 Replies

dalehileman

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 11:40 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
despite the flippant answers
Finn mine wasn't
0 Replies

dalehileman

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 11:48 am
@camlok,
Quote:
You put me on ignore.
Cam, Fin n might hit thumb-down not to disparage but merely to curtail his listing. Jes, attn. We need better way
0 Replies

centrox

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 01:32 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
Over 90% of its years as a nation has seen the US at war. There is no modern country that has ever come close to that.

JTT, Britain has come close.
camlok

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:12 pm
@centrox,
Please do supply the sources for that. I would love to see them.
centrox

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:19 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
Please do supply the sources for that. I would love to see them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_casualties_of_war

You do the legwork if you want more. In 1969, it was announced that 1968 was the first year of the 20th century that a British military service person had not been killed on active service overseas. As it turned out, it was the only year. Aden had just finished, and Northern Ireland hadn't started. The 19th and 21st centuries have been pretty continuous.
camlok

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 02:42 pm
@centrox,
I'm prepared to allow that the UK has been as murderous as the USA throughout history. Until such time as more information comes available.

Was the "UK" also founded on genocide?

The question now becomes who are these two vicious war mongering nations to be pointing fingers at anybody.
centrox

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 03:21 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

I'm prepared to allow that the UK has been as murderous as the USA throughout history.

You are just the same nutty JTT that I argued with when I was Contrex. Take a chill pill. Given that (I suspect) the J in JTT stood for "Japanese", remember the Burma Railway before you criticise others. Routine thumbs-down coming up...

izzythepush

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 03:32 pm
@centrox,
He's also been waxing lyrical about Kim Jong Un's foul regime. He hates the West and doesn't give a **** about human rights, just hate and crackpot theories. He's a waste of time.
0 Replies

camlok

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 03:49 pm
@centrox,
We are following your information, Centrox. As I mentioned to Izzy, which he has dishonestly failed to bring to your attention,

"How is that of any importance, of greater importance than the fact that a University of Alaska PhD, forensic engineer says that the chance of WTC7 coming down as a result of normal office fires - NIST's conclusion is "zero"?

===============
[everything in bold is mine]

Daniel Sheehan [lawyer]: "On a scale of 1 to a 100, ... how probable do you think it is, or how possible do you think it is that this building [WTC7] could have collapsed simply because of the fires?"

Professor Hulsey: "Zero."

13:09 on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf1ewgbq4fY

Do you understand the implications of that little exchange between the lawyer and Prof Hulsey, Centrox?

0 Replies

Smileyrius

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 04:22 pm
Greed, covetousness, jealousy, pride and Jeremy kyle
izzythepush

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 05:03 pm
@Smileyrius,
Oh God! Has that arsehole made it over there? Sorry.
RABEL222

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 07:16 pm
@izzythepush,
Money
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 18 Mar, 2017 08:09 pm
(Seemingly) Unresolvable frustration
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 19 Mar, 2017 08:03 am
This thread--by an author whose topics are always obscure, and for which the OP often bears no resemblance to the title--reads like one of those adolescent questions at Quora. It's a hopelessly vague request for information, but one which opens up all manner of possible diversionary threads of irrelevant discussion. These sorts of silly question are much better served at a site like this.
0 Replies

oristarA

Sun 19 Mar, 2017 09:23 am
@centrox,
centrox wrote:

camlok wrote:

I'm prepared to allow that the UK has been as murderous as the USA throughout history.

You are just the same nutty JTT that I argued with when I was Contrex. Take a chill pill. Given that (I suspect) the J in JTT stood for "Japanese", remember the Burma Railway before you criticise others. Routine thumbs-down coming up...

I've always thought that JTT should learn history of science in US and UK, in which outstanding scientists like Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking shine this world with great scientific ideas which would more or less assuage JTT's strong hatred against the countries.
0 Replies