Kerry: a character for treason

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 04:43 pm
John Kerry: traitor then; traitor now

Part A. Introduction

Imagine General Benedict Arnold declaring himself a "war hero" in 1810 and returning to the United States (formerly colonies) to run for President of the United States. What kind of reception would he get? The equivalent is happening today in 2004.

Loyal Americans think twice about violating the legal provision against negotiating with foreign powers (18 U.S.C. 953) and the Constitutional prohibition against giving support to our nation's enemies during wartime (Article III, Section 3). Patriotic Americans do not openly support proposals that amount to an American surrender to enemies in time of war. (A-1) These considerations apparently carry no weight with John Kerry.

Completely unashamed of his anti-American foreign policy sentiments, Kerry never attempts to deny them, but rather freely admits his willingness to hand over control of America's military to other countries and the U.N. As stated in the Harvard Crimson, "Kerry said that the United Nations should have control over most of our foreign military operations." What Kerry seems less proud to say is that he's an American. Rather, as he proclaimed on February 13, 1970, "I'm an internationalist. I'd like to see our troops dispersed through the world only at the directive of the United Nations." (A-2)

If there is one thing about Kerry's attitude that is consistent, it is that he consistently sides with the enemies of the United States. He proved this during (1) the Vietnam War (1970-1971); (2) the War against Communism in Nicaragua (1985) ; (3) the anti-American activities of Red China (1996); and now (4) the War against Terror (2003-2004). As will be seen, in each case, Kerry's pattern has been to first secretly meet with the enemy and then carefully coordinate his own efforts with that of the enemy, both at home and abroad. This he did with (1) the communist North Vietnamese government and the Viet Cong; (2) the communist Sandanista regime in Nicaragua; (3) the Red Chinese government; and now (4) the terrorist Iranian government. In all cases, the goal has been America's defeat.

It is no wonder that Kerry's campaign for the presidency is endorsed by the Communist Party of the United States. (A-3) Significantly, the reasons for the defeat of President Bush listed by the Communist Party (A-4), closely resemble those used by the Kerry campaign (A-5). According to St. Augustine newspaper columnist D.P. Heimbold, Kerry's campaign theme, "Let America Be America Again," was borrowed from the title of a poem by Communist poet Langston Hughes. (A-6)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endnotes for Part A (Preface):

A-1.

18 U.S.C. Sec. 953. - Private correspondence with foreign governments

"Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

"This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply, himself or his agent, to any foreign government or the agents thereof for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects."

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/953.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.S. Constitution, Article III, Section 3.

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

"The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted."

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.articleiii.html

U.S. Constitution, Amendment XIV, Section 3.

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion aga inst the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.amendmentxiv.html

A-2 : See "Bossie Exposes 'The Many Faces of John Kerry,'" by Paige McKenzie, NewsMax.com Wires, Aug. 20, 2004; see also http://www.kerrymyths.edcnet.com/ .

A-3: See "Communist Party USA supports John Kerry," by D.P. Heimbold, www.warriorsfortruth.com, citing "Top Ten Reasons to Defeat Bush - Downloadable Flyer (English & Spanish)," www.cpusa.org.

A-4: See http://www.cpusa.org/article/articleview/585/1/27/.

A-5: See "Communist Party Helping Kerry," Carl Limbacher and NewsMax.com Staff, July 18, 2004.

A-6: See "The Stalinist roots of John Kerry's new slogan," by Timothy Noah, June 1, 2004, http://slate.msn.com/id/2101575/; cf. "Communist Party USA supports John Kerry," by D.P. Heimbold, www.warriorsfortruth.com, citing "Top Ten Reasons to Defeat Bush - Downloadable Flyer (English & Spanish)," www.cpusa.org.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,754 • Replies: 30
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 04:47 pm
I see this idiotic piece was presented by a "newbie."

I would hide behind such a label if I were to post a piece of trash like this myself.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 05:39 pm
Seems well laid out and supported. Way to go after the meat of this post there Frank.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 05:40 pm
I'm still waiting for any rightie to back up their claim that John Kerry 'declared himslef a war hero'. Just a quote from a speech will do.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 06:56 pm
dhudlud37: Are you a refugee from Abuzz? Your topic titles sound like it.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 07:21 pm
It'll be such a relief when the US election is over & we all calm down.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 03:35 am
McGentrix wrote:
Seems well laid out and supported. Way to go after the meat of this post there Frank.

Thank you, McG.

I like to tailor my response to the quality of the original post.

I thought I did a fine job here...and I'm happy you agree. :wink:
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 03:57 am
Re: Kerry: a character for treason
dhudlud37 wrote:
Loyal Americans think twice about violating the legal provision against negotiating with foreign powers (18 U.S.C. 953) and the Constitutional prohibition against giving support to our nation's enemies during wartime (Article III, Section 3). Patriotic Americans do not openly support proposals that amount to an American surrender to enemies in time of war. (A-1) These considerations apparently carry no weight with John Kerry.

Isn't morality more important than legality? Shouldn't we prioritise what is right over what is allowed? Is patriotism really such a great thing or is it pretty much just a mixture of americentrism (if that is a word, which it isn't) and xenophiobia? Why are you so keen to have enemies? Are you a christian? Doesn't the bible say that you should love your enemies? Shouldn't you be good to those you love? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you? You know, sort of like that JESUS guy a lot of conservatives/neo-conservatives seem to admire?
Is Kerry really an enemy of America or is does he just have different, liberal ideas about what America's role should be? If Kerry really was anti-american, why the hell would he run for president? Isn't it more likely that he's just anti-republican?

Please answer each of these questions, one by one, or two at a time, or something. McGentrix can reply too if he likes. Cheers.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 06:23 am
We have laws to keep your morals which I may not agree with from destroying our nation. Morality never trumps legality.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 06:27 am
No apology from Kerry for his actions can erase the pain he caused my fellows vets. POW"S DIED withholding information that Kerry gave to the enemy for free.

He can not be trusted with my security.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 07:36 am
They died withholding information about war crimes? Surely the Vietnamese were already aware of them.

Does anybody wonder how, if Kerry really did negotiate with the enemy illegally, the Nixon dirty tricks administration didn't use that to their full advantage?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 08:22 am
FreeDuck wrote:
They died withholding information about war crimes? Surely the Vietnamese were already aware of them.

You must be fully aware that American POWs were tortured and killed because they refused to provide information to the enemy? And while they were being tortured in POW camps in Vietnam for not admitting to atrocities they didn't commit, your candidate Kerry was selling them out. I don't think he gave it for free, though, woiyo. I'm sure he got his 30 pieces of silver.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 09:54 am
I disagree only that Kerry was selling them out. That's a matter of opinion, which you are welcom to, but I don't agree with.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 10:09 am
If any of these conservatives...vets and non-vets...really gave a damn about their country...

...if their patriotism were anything more than a bunch of words strung together...

...they would be actively campaigning for John Kerry... and would be burning pictures of the moron, George Bush.

Bush...and his incompetent administration...have done more harm to this country than any other group of Americans in history.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 10:10 am
Frank Apisa wrote:

...they would be actively campaigning for John Kerry... and would be burning pictures of the moron, George Bush.

Bush...and his incompetent administration...have done more harm to this country than any other group of Americans in history.

Laughing
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 10:27 am
Echo Ticomaya, however, I am not laughing Frank.

Duck - It is not an opinion. It is a fact. Kerry sold out to the enemy PERIOD!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 12:11 pm
woiyo wrote:

Interesting comment...considering his only response was to laugh.

So just what are you echoing???
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 12:24 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
woiyo wrote:

Laughing I was wondering the same thing.

Laughing with you, not at you, Frank.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 01:23 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
woiyo wrote:

Laughing I was wondering the same thing.

Laughing with you, not at you, Frank.

We may bump heads a lot, Ti, but it is nice to see we occasionally travel in the same direction. :wink:
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 02:29 pm
woiyo wrote:
POW"S DIED withholding information that Kerry gave to the enemy for free.

Do you have any references about this information that Kerry gave to the enemy?
0 Replies