am i getting sent the wrong signals?

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:22 pm
hello all..im trying to figure out if my crush is sending me "your hott i wanna talk to you..im interested in you" signals or "im not interested in you im just looking at you signals". ok so today after school i was sitting at this bench with my friends and he sits on the bench next to his friends right next to my table and it sounded like he was showing off and occassionally i would look at the corner of my eye and see him staring at me and then he gets up and goes to the vending machines and then me and my friends went to sit by the parking lot and i see him walking and he goes into this janitors office (theirs a candy machine in their) and gets something then comes out and looked at me then turned away then he goes away and comes back and walks over to the janitors office and i see him just standing their and at the corner of my eye see him looking at me and he just walked away.what does this mean??what signals is he trying to send me??can someone please help me and tell me!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 879 • Replies: 4
No top replies

panzade

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:25 pm
your high beams are showing...no, just kidding

Welcome to A2K
Sounds like he's shy and wants you to make the first move. Don't fall for this ploy. Make him approach you.
0 Replies

Crazy-Girl

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:33 pm
I agree with panzade here.

Him showing off like that is a really good sign usually. It means he wants your attention.
I think he might be interested but he's really shy. Maybe try to show him you're interested so he can work up the courage and approach you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:33 pm
lilbrookiie - the only one who knows for sure what signals he might be trying to send is him.

you refer to him as your crush - are you looking for him to be sending you signals? because he might not actually be sending you any signals.

your question perhaps should be "am i picking up the wrong signals" or "is he sending any signals to me".

If neither of you can talk to each other, you'll probably never find out. Either you're interested and will approach him, or he's interested and will approach you.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:34 pm
The voice of reason...what she said
0 Replies