GOP Criticizes Student Vote Campaign

willow tl

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 01:33 pm
Quote:
law abiding neighborhoods

Shocked are you a bigot? are only WHITE neighborhoods law abiding? Shocked Is your ingrained racism showing? Shocked
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 01:36 pm
Insinuation is ingrained in neoconservatives like woiyo.

Very sad... Sad
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:03 pm
Willow - Here come the elitists to the rescue!!!!!!

If my comment is racist, then so too are the Democrats for only going into "MINORITY NEIGHBORHOODS". Statistics PROVE that crime is higher in inner city MINORITY NEIGHBORHOODS.

Yet, we already know Democrats are racists since they target all their campaigns around getting the "minority/black" vote.

Go drink some more kool - Aid with the presumptuous nit-wit who can not even define what it accuses me of being.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:05 pm
What's with all the "kool-aid" remarks?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:12 pm
McG - People who are unwilling to think independently are controled by the "cult". If you recall, Jim Jones (I believe) gave his "members" a Kool-Aid type drink in a mass suicide.

So in my view, partisens are controlled by the "cult", be it Democratic or Republican Party "cult" and follow them mindlessly. They would drink the Kool-Aid if told to.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:14 pm
Looks like we have an expert on drinking koolaid...
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:15 pm
they go there because they are the most disenfranchised by the Republican Party...but you can think otherwise if you wish...
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:17 pm
willow_tl wrote:
they go there because they are the most disenfranchised by the Republican Party...but you can think otherwise if you wish...

Right Willow....Whatever.....

Amazing how ignorant some people are. They will believe anything.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:26 pm
woiyo wrote:
McG - People who are unwilling to think independently are controled by the "cult". If you recall, Jim Jones (I believe) gave his "members" a Kool-Aid type drink in a mass suicide.

So in my view, partisens are controlled by the "cult", be it Democratic or Republican Party "cult" and follow them mindlessly. They would drink the Kool-Aid if told to.

Fair enough. I often wondered if it referred to Jim Jones.
0 Replies