I have every excuse for not believing in God

Razzleg

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 01:15 am
@izzythepush,
First off, thanks for your answer, i appreciate it..

izzythepush wrote:

I think it's fairly obvious, or do you think calling someone a **** bird is the height of civility?

Not the height, certainly, but within the bounds. i also accused him of being disingenuous and his post as being pointless, exploitative, derivative, and dull. i still think he is and that it was.

izzythepush wrote:
I'm all for throwing insults at fascists, racists, bigots and Pompey supporters but that's about it. If I find someone annoying who isn't a fascist, racist, bigot or Pompey supporter I just ignore them.

Well, there's a part of me that wants to say that not confronting internet trolls (regardless of their mental health) is a good way of facilitating their successful transition into fascist, racist, bigoted, Pompey supporter trolls.

But there's another response available, why should i ignore someone with whom i disagree? Don't i benefit be interacting with them, even if i don't handle them with kid gloves?

izzythepush wrote:
With mental illness you don't know how close to the edge they may be, and I don't want to be the one who pushes them over. I have to sleep at night, and it's a risk I don't want to take..

By your definition, i'm mentally ill. i experience both depression and extreme anxiety daily , and i have done so for about 30 years. i have occasional, intrusive, suicidal thoughts. It's something that i have to deal with, it's not a thing that others have to take responsibility for. Pretending that i could be responsible for mozartlink's hypothetical suicide is a huge "**** you" to both me and "mozartlink"
izzythepush

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 04:06 am
@Razzleg,
I'm not pretending anything, I don't know anything about ML, and I'm not trying to define mental health. I do know that when people with mental health issues top themselves after being abused on line, the reaction normally is one of incredulity, that those people were faking it.

Now that's all I'm going to say on the matter because it's getting very tiresome. Although after such a long post I do think it's a bit rich that you accuse others of attention seeking.
oristarA

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 06:13 am
Happy Vernal Equinox, guys.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 06:47 am
@Razzleg,
In this day n age if one is not somewhat depressed and suffering from anxiety in some sense then one has to be asleep or be a savage.
0 Replies

Razzleg

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 03:31 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'm not pretending anything, I don't know anything about ML, and I'm not trying to define mental health. I do know that when people with mental health issues top themselves after being abused on line, the reaction normally is one of incredulity, that those people were faking it.

Now that's all I'm going to say on the matter because it's getting very tiresome. Although after such a long post I do think it's a bit rich that you accuse others of attention seeking.

Fair enough...

But whoah, is 15 lines of text, including quotes (5 lines from you, specifically), currently considered a long post here abouts? Things have changed on this here forum, then...

i don't mean to be tiresome, nor have i ever meant to be abusive, but i'm also not afraid of being confrontational. I think that you know, and i know that you know, that you find our current dialogue "tiresome" because you are finding the position you assumed earlier lacking in arguments. Cool cool...
izzythepush

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 03:49 am
@Razzleg,
If making **** up makes you feel better fair enough.
Razzleg

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 03:58 am
@izzythepush,
Well, let me draw this out then. What did i make up?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 04:01 am
@Razzleg,
Let me end this. I'm done. I'm not going to explain the flaming obvious to you any more. Go and bore the tits off someone else.
Razzleg

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 04:12 am
@izzythepush,
Why so nasty?
chai2

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 12:21 am
@Razzleg,
Laughing
0 Replies

livewire901

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 05:11 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9OvtJMZ1Cg My point of veiw