Trump Abolishes Obama's Executive Order Assaulting The Second Amendment

izzythepush

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2017 11:36 am
@farmerman,
Camlok = JTT.
farmerman

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2017 01:18 pm
@izzythepush,
are ye sure ??? If so, why is the damn thing even here?? It should be somewhere hibernating under a rock.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2017 02:25 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

when he was a kid, you could buy a slave for a dollar

Don't encourage it. Maybe it will go away.
farmerman

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2017 02:39 pm
@McGentrix,
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2017 02:51 pm
@farmerman,
I suspected it a while back but Kolyo voiced my suspicions, so he should take the credit really. I'm more of a Johnny come lately.

Obviously I can't be 100% certain, but his speech patterns are similar, as is the easy way he addresses long term members, not the sort of familiarity one would expect from a newbie regardless of how hostile. Then there's his obsession with 9/11, refusal to divulge nationality or gender, his way of attacking anyone American (or British,) for alleged war crimes committed by our respective nations and his spouting of pro Russian propaganda.

If he's not JTT, he's doing a bloody good impersonation.
farmerman

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2017 03:04 pm
@izzythepush,
I only ran into him in his craziness over 9/11
izzythepush

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2017 04:06 pm
@farmerman,
He went a bit mental on this thread too. It's not something your run of the mill 9/11 freak would be that bothered about.

https://able2know.org/topic/369924-1
RABEL222

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2017 10:25 pm
@izzythepush,
I think your right Izzy. Good catch. I dident realize it until I went to your Russia site.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2017 05:10 am
@RABEL222,
Most of the credit should go to Kolyo, I thought it, but he said it first.
farmerman

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2017 05:41 am
@izzythepush,
I read that post you clipped. Well, as I said once before, Just ignore it and dont be quoting its post as quoted by others.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2017 05:44 am
@farmerman,
I've already done that. Some people you can argue with, others just want to state their world view ad nauseam.

It must be wonderful being so right all the time.
farmerman

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2017 05:55 am
@izzythepush,
That's why it needs an alternate quiet universe all of its own.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2018 08:30 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Any data on quarter mile ETs?

I saw the Focus RS mentioned in the course of my travels across the internet this morning. I remembered this thread, and on a whim I decided to look up the answer to my question.

This site:
http://autotk.com/0-60-times/ford/focus-rs/

and this site:
http://www.topgear.com/videos/top-gear-drag-races/top-gear-drag-races-ford-mustang-vs-ford-focus-rs

both have the Ford Focus RS doing the quarter mile a bit slower than 13 seconds.

And the Focus RS has the advantage of much-better-gripping tires than the 1969 cars that were putting down 11.5 second ETs.
0 Replies