Undecided U.S. Soldier Kicked out of Bush Rally

Larry434

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:33 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
Don't worry, it's bad politics, HORRIBLE politics, and Bush WILL pay the price next week.

I agree this particular incident was indeed bad politics.

But if the AWOL myth, and the drug abuse allegations, and the allegation that he was complicent in 911, and that he intentionally lied to take us to war, and is personally responsible for every bad thing that happens on this planet has not taken him down, I doubt this unfortunated incident will.
Very Happy
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:37 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
This has NOTHING to do with interacting with the President, therefore your vote/point is utterly irrelevant. The President isn't INTERACTING with anyone. He speaks, they cheer. He's mearly a public speaker in a presumbably open public forum. He is ALSO your public servant.

But this has EVERYTHING to do with the freedoms of democracy in allowing the PEOPLE to view their PRESIDENT who is running for RE-ELECTION, especially an undecided Republican soldier about to be sent off to Iraq who is fighting for you and me so that we can have those rights for ourselves. You've argued time and again on Abuzz about our soldiers fighting for our freedoms here at home by going to Iraq, and now you DENIGRATE those who would fight for those freedoms, whether they be for Bush, for Kerry, or undecided?

I don't think I've EVER heard you so off-base before in my life, BULLprag. This is a first.

Unbelievable...

Aw come on, you have never thought me anything but off-base, dookie. Very Happy
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:42 pm
This is quite the exception, Larry434.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:50 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
This is quite the exception, Larry434.

Still can't debate without attacking the character of your ideological adversaries can you dookie? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:56 pm
BTW, I see your poll is 50-50 wiith 8 votes. Good thing I voted with you, huh, dookie? :wink:
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 10:32 am
Quote:
BTW, I see your poll is 50-50 wiith 8 votes. Good thing I voted with you, huh, dookie?

Not anymore. But it's sad that almost 50% feel that a undecided Republican U.S. Soldier can be barred from a Bush-Cheney rally.

Why you would think we voted the same is beyond me, as I didn't vote in the poll. But your usual presumptive self is rather apparent, as always...
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 10:43 am
Dookiestix wrote:
Quote:
BTW, I see your poll is 50-50 wiith 8 votes. Good thing I voted with you, huh, dookie?

Not anymore. But it's sad that almost 50% feel that a undecided Republican U.S. Soldier can be barred from a Bush-Cheney rally.

Why you would think we voted the same is beyond me, as I didn't vote in the poll. But your usual presumptive self is rather apparent, as always...

O.K., you did not vote, but your whining about the incident makes it quite easy to "presume" where you come down on the question...unless you are willing to contradict yourself again.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 11:00 am
Land's End is offering a special this week on brown shirts...I'm thinking they will do very well indeed.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 11:45 am
blatham:

Are they also training those who wish to learn the goosestep?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 11:49 am
Has anyone been able to find another perspective on this story? I find that there is usually 2 sides to every one...
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 11:50 am
Quote:
Has anyone been able to find another perspective on this story? I find that there is usually 2 sides to every one...

Yeah, the truth and the Republican explanation. Funny how they rarely seem to match when looked at in retrospect.

I'm sure the Republican explanation will come out any minute now.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 11:51 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Quote:

Yeah, the truth and the Republican explanation. Funny how they rarely seem to match when looked at in retrospect.

I'm sure the Republican explanation will come out any minute now.

Cycloptichorn

Laughing

That's funny.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 11:51 am
That's the second neoconservative response desperately looking for the "other" side of the story.

I personally haven't seen one. But perhaps someone can find a similar story regarding the Kerry campaign. I would be just as upset if Kerry's people did this same sort of thing.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 11:53 am
Thanks! Actually, there are three: the Truth, the republican explanation, and the democrat one. None of them ever seem to match (though some are closer to each other than others.... and which ones are close change all the time...).

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 11:54 am
Why the hell is this page so damn wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide?
0 Replies

Dookiestix

It's 'cuz of the long poll question I submitted. I guess you can't text wrap a poll question.

Sorry, guys...
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

B/C of the poll at the top. Not formatted right.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 11:55 am
It's so annooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooying.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 11:55 am
Yes, it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 11:56 am
Laughing
0 Replies