Ex boyfriend deleted me off social media, will he ever come back to me now?

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 10:03 am
So my ex had broken up with me 2 weeks ago and since then he had been stringing me along saying he wants to get back, then he doesn't etc. The day after he broke up with me he said he'd made a mistake and loves me and wanted to get back which i was hesitant on and he started saying i dont care about him etc. I agreed to meet him at the end of the week and we were getting on so well but he started an argument and got annoyed over something stupid, he told his friends i could give them all a lift without asking me so i brought it up and he got really really angry saying i was starting an argument for no reason and made me cry. After that he said he didn't know if he wanted to be with me but continued to message me. We met up again last wednesday and he said he wanted to get back into a relationship so i agreed, but he then changed his mind the day after. The same day, we were at a party together and he had a panic attack because my friends told him to leave me alone and i stayed with him the whole night calming him down. He kept saying how sorry he is and how amazing and beautiful I am that he loves me so much and always will and doesn't ever want to hurt me. So we continued talking all that week just like we were together again, he'd invite me round and put me on his social media etc. until one day he ignored my message. So i later messaged him asking what we were and he said he doesn't know. I said does he want me in his life and he said yes of course but he doesn't want to be in a relationship. He said he didn't want the commitment but I found out the real reason from his 2 best friends. I'm the first girlfriend he's had and he isn't the type of guy to let out his feelings or fall for girls (he was basically a massive player before me) and gets scared when he feels proper emotions. So he fell in love with me and it scared him because he was vunerable and not in control of the situation so he tried to gain control back by stringing me along and having me beg for him. Also all his friends have been saying to me they feel really bad because he's being such an idiot and he will never get any better than me. Anyway, i messaged him saying this is his last chance to show me how he feels and try to keep me, but he kept turning it on me saying i obviously dont want to be with him. I asked if he wants to be in a relationship and he said he doesn't but he wants me in his life still, but i said i can't do it like this. I sent a big paragraph ending it and he fought back saying he'd been saying this for weeks (he hadn't) and i woke up this morning to find out he deleted me on snapchat and instagram. But later, i went on a dog walk with my friend and one of his friends and he messaged his friend getting really annoyed at him for it. What do i do? I was hoping he would come back to me saying he's made a mistake like he did before but i don't know what it means by him deleting me. My idea is to message him after a week on facebook or text him something, maybe asking if we could meet up to talk but I dont know. I'm so in love with him and want to be with him so badly, I honestly feel like this was true love it was so passionate and pure, someone please help.

jespah

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 01:09 pm
@zredbird,
I didn't even have to read your post.

Give the guy his space and concentrate on other things in your life. I realize you are in pain but the chances are really good that it's over for good.
0 Replies