DT and Sweden

McGentrix

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2017 12:29 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

As said: I can't figure out what this has to do with gunga's obsolete opinion about Sweden - but it indicates like most of his posts that he/she can't be taken seriously.

That's pretty obnoxious. You have no idea what something means so someone else's posts can't be taken seriously?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2017 12:52 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
That's pretty obnoxious. You have no idea what something means so someone else's posts can't be taken seriously?
Whatever his/her reason is to mention that Sweden is one constituency and got MEP's and link that to his/her irregular view of Sweden, well, call my opinion pretty obnoxious.

I'm sure, you and gunga can teach me why and how it is wrong how the EU-countries were divided into constituencies, that this is a sign of being taken over by Islamists via Sweden ...
I only know that Sweden is an EU-member since 1 January 1995 - the Decision and Act on European elections by direct universal suffrage were signed in Brussels on 20 September 1976, entered into force on July 1978, the first elections took place on 7 and 10 June 1979.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2017 01:07 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

McGentrix wrote:
Whatever his/her reason is to mention that Sweden is one constituency and got MEP's and link that to his/her irregular view of Sweden, well, call my opinion pretty obnoxious.

I'm sure, you and gunga can teach me why and how it is wrong how the EU-countries were divided into constituencies, that this is a sign of being taken over by Islamists via Sweden ...
I only know that Sweden is an EU-member since 1 January 1995 - the Decision and Act on European elections by direct universal suffrage were signed in Brussels on 20 September 1976, entered into force on July 1978, the first elections took place on 7 and 10 June 1979.

Calm down Drax. Nothing to get all fired up about, I am sure you know all about it.
saab

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2017 02:08 pm
https://cached-images.bonnier.news/cms30/UploadedImages/2017/2/24/468df672-3999-4b4c-b3b0-04a63cec1d5e/bigOriginal.jpg?interpolation=lanczos-none&downsize=*:567&output-quality=80&output-format=jpeg
No one in Sweden has ever heard about him.
More fake news and lies
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2017 02:33 pm
@saab,
saab wrote:
No one in Sweden has ever heard about him.
More fake news and lies
There is no position of a "Swedish Defense and National Security Advisor" either.

But clever as Swedish journalist are, they tried to tack him down:
Quote:
Enligt DN är Nils Bildt son till ridsportsprofilen Sven Tolling och utvandrade från Sverige 2004.

År 2003 ska han, enligt tidningen, ha bytt namn från Tolling till Bildt, och han uppges driva flera säkerhetsföretag i USA.
Source
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2017 02:37 pm
@McGentrix,
Thanks, Captain Marvel.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 06:59 am
http://theusa-news.com/strong-supporter-bringing-muslim-refugees-sweden-yet-fate

Quote:
She was a member of the “We Like Diversity” Facebook page, called herself “multicultural” and a supporter of Third-world immigration into Sweden, the country of her birth.

Maybe in those last few moments of life, she changed her mind about a few things, as if it made any difference.

On that day, Elin and her african immigrant killer were riding the same tram to the Hisingen neighbourhood in Sweden.

Shortly thereafter Krantz was found raped and murdered in a wooded area not far from the tram stop.

Her 23-year-old African “refugee” (who supposedly once lived in the US) killer was arrested shortly after the killing. He was charged with murder and aggravated rape. According to the prosecutors, the attack was one of “extreme ruthlessness”....

The article includes a before/after image of this girl, that is, before and after multiculturalism, which looks sort of like one of those pictures of a cape buffalo before and after the lions get her.....
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 07:30 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Bildt left Sweden in 1994 and changed his surname in 2003, reports news agency TT. The 'security advisor' is reported to own a number of security firms in the US.

Bildt has himself been convicted of a violent offence in the US and was given a one-year prison sentence in 2014, according to Dagens Nyheter, which cited documents from Arlington General District Court in Virginia.

In a mail to Metro and Dagens Nyheter, Bildt said that the official-sounding title did not come from him.

"I participated in Bill O'Reilly's show on Fox News. I had no control over the choice of title, which was made by Fox News' editor. I am an independent analyst based in the USA," wrote Bildt.
Source
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 08:03 am
http://www.infowars.com/sweden-woman-brutally-gang-raped-racially-abused-police-not-interested/
saab

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 08:39 am
@gungasnake,
Young women get raped everywhere, but at least we would never put such a picture in the media and internet as is done in this article.
How can anyone do something so decrading to young woman who has got murdered under brutal circumstances.
How will her family and friends think and feel when they it.

Spreading a picture like that only creeps can do.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 08:42 am
@saab,
Gungasnake is Mr Fake News, he's a fundamentalist Christian who sees science as the enemy. His previous threads have included nonsense about how Noah's Ark really happened, pyramids on Mars, Peruvians riding around on dinosaurs and Neanderthals being ape monsters. This thread is no different, all part of one long tradition of absolute codswallop.
saab

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 08:48 am
@gungasnake,
Again a misinformation from you side.
If you and your fellow fake news lovers informed yourself before spreading lies all over the internet we would live in a better world.
There are less actual rapes in Sweden than a few years ago. But there are more sexual harrament. Because of refugees?
No, because there are certain happenings which are concidered rape, which were not seen as rape a few years ago.

Also if a wife is raped by her husbond every night for one year this will be seen in Sweden as 365 cases of rape. In many other coutries it will be seen as one case and in others men can rape their wifes as often as they want to it is not against the law.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 08:54 am
@saab,
http://www.remnantresource.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Denial_riverinegypt.jpg
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 08:55 am
The good news (for western civilization) is that many if not most Europeans DO seem to be waking up to reality at this point.
0 Replies

saab

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 09:25 am
@izzythepush,
Good information - I did not know about all that kind of stupid things.
Guess I never really have been reading him.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 09:28 am
@saab,
saab wrote:
Also if a wife is raped by her husbond every night for one year this will be seen in Sweden as 365 cases of rape. In many other coutries it will be seen as one case and in others men can rape their wifes as often as they want to it is not against the law.
People, who have just a little bit of education and knowledge, have noticed that rape in Sweden got up after the after the Sexual Crimes Act was reformed in 2005. (it has been widely reported that the number of reported rapes went up by 100% within a few months afterwards.)

But generally speaking, nearly everywhere people have lowered the bar for what they are willing to report.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 10:49 am
Are you guys actually trying to trivialize rape?

Is that what I am seeing happen in this tread?
saab

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 11:00 am
@McGentrix,
Absolutely not....just trying to keep to the facts.
If anyone tries to trivilize rape it is gungasnake. He shows a picture of a victim in a siutation you do not want to see anyone. Only a sexually sick person whould do that.
He obviuaslly does not care about what the young woman had to go thru, nor that her family and friends have to live with this picture for the rest of their lives.
The newspaper which put in this picture should be taken to court for that and so should gungasnake for helping spreading it in internet.
McGentrix

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 11:21 am
@saab,
saab wrote:

Absolutely not....just trying to keep to the facts.
If anyone tries to trivilize rape it is gungasnake. He shows a picture of a victim in a siutation you do not want to see anyone. Only a sexually sick person whould do that.
He obviuaslly does not care about what the young woman had to go thru, nor that her family and friends have to live with this picture for the rest of their lives.
The newspaper which put in this picture should be taken to court for that and so should gungasnake for helping spreading it in internet.

He didn't show a picture of anything. He described a picture in the link he posted. It was your morbid curiosity that led you to opening it.

Maybe if you cared more about how and why such a violent crime happened instead being pissed that Gungasnake posted it change could happen.
0 Replies

saab

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 11:49 am
Elin Krantz was raped and murdered 26th of September 2010 that is 61/2 years ago.
Why go that far back to prove how full of rapes Sweden is? There has been several women raped or and sexualla harassed since then. And not just by non Swedes, but by Swedes maybe even by some America.
At least the majority of men living in Sweden no matter where they come from behave much better than Trump. Thank God for that.