The Physics of 911

Olivier5

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 07:41 pm
What's the big problem with magic exactly? There are thousaands of videos of magicians making rabbits disappear in their hat. Videos don't lie, I was told... Hence magic exists, no?
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 07:43 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Can you give me a theory that is less absurd than mine, Builder?

Why theorise? The buildings were demolished professionally, and it doesn't take hundreds of agents sworn to secrecy to achieve this.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 07:54 pm
@Builder,
How many agents did it take them? And do you really think they weren't sworn to secrecy?
Glennn

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 08:05 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
How many agents did it take them? And do you really think they weren't sworn to secrecy?

This thread concerns the physics of 9/11, not how many agent it would take, or whether or not they were sworn to secrecy. You're thinking of another thread.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 08:07 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I don't do science by Google. I do science by Science

Uh huh, and in this case, you did science without knowing the parameters of that which is being discussed; to wit, the core structure of the Towers.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 08:15 pm
@Glennn,
Well, I just did what you told me to do. As I did it, I made it clear that doing this sort of analysis on a YouTube video is scientifically invalid (I used those exact words). You told me to do it anyway, and I played along. This whole thing is absurd, and I have made that clear from the beginning.

Now my question:

Could thermite have made the antenna fall in the way you claim it is falling?
Glennn

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 08:29 pm
@maxdancona,
Why are you going on about the video? I just showed you that your scientific approach included not knowing the parameters of that which is being discussed--the core structure of the Tower--which makes your analysis nothing but an uniformed opinion.
Quote:
Could thermite have made the antenna fall in the way you claim it is falling?

I don't know. I'm discussing what was observable, and the unlikelihood that what was observed was accomplished without added energy. You, on the other hand, are reduced to thinking that if agents couldn't keep a secret, then anomalies need not be explained. It's called the losing end.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 08:50 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
I just showed you that your scientific approach included not knowing the parameters of that which is being discussed--the core structure of the Tower--which makes your analysis nothing but an uniformed opinion.

Actually, this is your "scientific" approach. I agree that it is nothing but an uniformed [sic] opinion. You suggested it. I said from the beginning that I thought it was absurd and that I was just playing along with you.

You are the one trying to make assumptions based on what you see in a YouTube video and your knowledge of the core structure of the Tower (I am wondering where did you get this special knowledge, Google?)

I am just playing along for my own amusement.

Whatever anomalies you think you see are in your head.

Builder

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 10:58 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
And do you really think they weren't sworn to secrecy?

Were you born yesterday, Max? Came down in the last shower, perhaps?
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 11:17 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I am just playing along for my own amusement.

Circle jerker. Typical arsehole wanker, in Australian vernacular.

Quote:
Whatever anomalies you think you see are in your head.

And here's you thinking your govt would never lie to you, uh uh. Not ever.

See above.
Olivier5

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2017 03:05 am
@Builder,
So you think the Australian government brought down the towers?
Builder

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2017 05:06 am
@Olivier5,
What towers?
maxdancona

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2017 05:44 am
@Olivier5,
Maybe it wasn't thermite after all that brought down the towers...

https://media.whatscookingamerica.net/2015/03/16183728/Vegemite21.jpg

Olivier5

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2017 06:02 am
@Builder,
The twin towers of WTC, of course
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2017 06:58 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You are the one trying to make assumptions based on what you see in a YouTube video and your knowledge of the core structure of the Tower (I am wondering where did you get this special knowledge, Google?)

Firstly, the video is clear; it shows the rate of descent of the upper block. You've suggested that the video is lying to your eyes, and you've called it grainy. You're the only one who believes such a thing.

Secondly, what you call "special knowledge" is available to everyone. You can google all kinds of photos of WTC construction that show you the core structure. But you didn't bother to do that. You decided that you would take my word for everything I say. However, I never once described the composition of the core structure. That means that, without knowing anything about the core structure of the Tower, you decided what it can and cannot do. You even suggested that the lower block may have already been falling by the time the upper block was falling, even though there is nowhere for it to fall to.
Quote:
I don't do science by Google. I do science by Science

Right. But in this case, you did science without knowing the parameters of that which is being discussed--the core structure of the Tower.

Quote:
voporized steal

That's vaporized steel.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2017 07:40 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
Firstly, the video is clear; it shows the rate of descent of the upper block. You've suggested that the video is lying to your eyes, and you've called it grainy. You're the only one who believes such a thing.

I am not suggesting the video is lying. I am suggesting that you are making stuff up. The video is not at fault (it is just a random video you found on YouTube). The problem is all in your head.

It is absurd that you can divine all of this "physics" from a YouTube video. You are stating a bunch of things as fact without even stepping back to see how ridiculous they are. You keep going on about on structure "passing through" another structure. Not only is there no evidence that this is happening in that video, but the whole idea doesn't even make any sense. You aren't even willing to say that the secret military non-thermite that some conspiracy theorists talk about can do this. Even if everything you are saying were true... it still makes no sense without magic or alien technology.

It is amusing, but no one is taking you seriously who wasn't already a believer.

Glennn

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2017 09:34 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I am not suggesting the video is lying. I am suggesting that you are making stuff up.

I didn't make up the video. It shows the rate at which the upper block dropped. The rate at which the upper block dropped was forty feet shy of freefall.
Quote:
It is absurd that you can divine all of this "physics" from a YouTube video

All of this physics? Sorry, but anyone can place a straightedge horizontally across the screen and line it up with the top of the building and then count the seconds it takes for the 360 feet of antenna to pass the marker. That speaks for itself, unless you care to suggest that the video is a mirage, which wouldn't surprise me given your attempt to convince readers that it was a grainy video when it obviously is not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGAofwkAOlo
30 second mark, and 1:12 mark.
Quote:
It is amusing, but no one is taking you seriously

Says the person who argued for page after page after page without knowing anything about the core structure. The extent of your understanding of the core structure is that it can detach and drop away. Nuff said?
Builder

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2017 09:52 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
Says the person who argued for page after page after page without knowing anything about the core structure.

Touted as the greatest crime against the people of the US of A, and these clowns aren't even interested in informing themselves.

Says a lot about them personally.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2017 09:44 am
@maxdancona,
Still, I doubt the Australians do it... Maybe the Russians?
maxdancona

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2017 11:44 am
@Olivier5,
I don't have a very good opinion of Australians right now, particularly their treatment of Muslim refugees. Australians make our Republicans seem reasonable.