Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 06:15 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
Pot, kettle, black.

Heh heh heh. Smile
Builder

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 06:19 pm
@Glennn,
It took him just one page to start with the gaslighting MO.

You've been remarkably patient with his antics, Glenn.

0 Replies

Builder

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 07:28 pm
This detailed report covers several conundrums we've been trying to discuss here, so far. (my bolds)

Quote:
The collapse mechanics discussed above are only a frac-
tion of the available evidence indicating that the airplane
impacts and ensuing fires did not cause the collapse of
the Twin Towers. Videos show that the upper section of
each tower disintegrated within the first four seconds of
collapse

After that point, not a single video shows the up-
per sections that purportedly descended all the way to the
ground before being crushed. Videos and photographs
also show numerous high-velocity bursts of debris being
ejected from point-like sources
(see Fig. 5).

NIST refers to these as “puffs of smoke” but fails to properly analyze
them [6]. NIST also provides no explanation for the midair
pulverization of most of the towers’ concrete
, the near-total
dismemberment of their steel frames, or the ejection of
those materials up to 150 meters in all directions.

NIST sidesteps the well-documented presence of
molten metal throughout the debris field and asserts that
the orange molten metal seen pouring out of WTC 2 for
the seven minutes before its collapse was aluminum from
the aircraft combined with organic materials (see Fig. 6)
[6]. Yet experiments have shown that molten aluminum,
even when mixed with organic materials, has a silvery ap
-pearance—thus suggesting that the orange molten metal
was instead emanating from a thermite reaction being
used to weaken the structure [12].

Meanwhile, unreacted
nano-thermitic material has since been discovered in
multiple independent WTC dust samples
[13]

So, where are our resident scientists on these points of order?
Glennn

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 08:10 pm
@Builder,
I recall asking one of them to explain how the energy required to pulverize everything in the building below the impact zone, and the energy required to produce the explosive lateral ejections--as seen in photos and videos of the collapses--still allowed for enough reserve energy to allow for a virtually freefall descent through the course of most resistance. But all I heard was that maybe the intact core structure below the impact zone wasn't intact. Science at its best. Wink
djjd62

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 08:16 pm
@Glennn,
Resistance is Futile

or so i've been told
Builder

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 08:24 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
Science at its best.

That video I posted just above, shows the central radio tower dropping first, along with a career electrical maintenance mechanic's description, of how they had unfettered access to the inner core columns through the elevator shaft.

No need to shut down the elevators; plenty of room to work in there.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 08:35 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
or so i've been told

You said a page or two ago that "enquiring minds need to know".

You're either curious for knowledge, or quite certain already what happened.

Which one is it?
djjd62

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 08:47 pm
@Builder,
Yes
Builder

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 09:00 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
Yes

And from that detailed and decisive response, I'll take it as read that you're on the road to a full recovery.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 09:49 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
I'm not the one unable to rationally explain the presence and role of the two planes on that day. You are.

The plane story has more holes in it than the vaporized steel that looks like Swiss cheese.

Haven't you noticed that farmerman never agrees with anything you say, he just makes grunts here and there around your posts? Some scientist, eh?
camlok

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 09:51 pm
Stand for the Truth: A Government Researcher Speaks Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvAv-114bwM
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 10:25 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
Some scientist, eh?

There's certainly no cohesion even within Olly's own posts.

Point that out to him, and apparently that makes you a lunatic.

Go figure.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 01:19 am
@camlok,
You can't speak for Farmer; you don't understand his arguments for the most part. If he disagrees on anything I said on this thread, he never mentioned it. I expect him to agree 100%. Correct me if I'm wrong Farmy.

You guys constantly disagree with one another. For instance, you believe some stell melt in the rubble fire, why Glenn believes it's breaking the laws of physics for some mysterious reason.

You have never been able to make any sense of these planes, cam. Neither you nor the other truthers. You're not going to start now. You cannot even agree among yourselves about who piloted them.

You have no clue what you're talking about.
Builder

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 01:26 am
@Olivier5,
Chuckles, it goes on.

Present some actual evidence for your claims, Olly.

That shouldn't be too hard, right?

And please continue the search for light wine.

It's out there, somewhere.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 01:31 am
@Glennn,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
Builder

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 01:37 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Anyway, I tried to educate you and I failed

You've certainly entertained us, Olly. You must share your wine choice with the board.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 06:26 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
For instance, you believe some stell melt in the rubble fire, why Glenn believes it's breaking the laws of physics for some mysterious reason

Point me to a post where I said there was no melting of steel in the rubble.
Quote:
You cannot even agree among yourselves about who piloted them.

Point me to a post where I mentioned who piloted the planes.
Glennn

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 06:40 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
It's not an insult to say you're profoundly disgusting. It's an observation. You disgust me, and that's a fact. It's like calking Builder a liar: it's purely factual when he lied again and again. As for "truthers", "lunatics" and "idiots", if that's the worst I called you, you should feel lucky.

This is your response to having your arguments shown for what they are. You're no mystery. You're hoping that I will jump off topic and get into a name-calling contest with you. But that's not going to happen.

So let's get back to the topic. Since you said in an earlier post that you looked forward to discussing those physics-defying collapses of the WTCs,
I recall asking you to explain how the energy required to pulverize everything in the building below the impact zone, and the energy required to produce the explosive lateral ejections--as seen in photos and videos of the collapses--still allowed for enough reserve energy to account for a virtually freefall descent through the course of most resistance. Still waiting . . .

Also, I have shown you a video in which a beam situated in a closed environment along with gypsum board, aluminum, steel, diesel fuel, plastic, and crushed concrete was burned for twenty-four hours and yet was not damaged, much less melted. And I assume that you agree that if the guy in the video had put the beam and the fire in a pit and covered it with pulverized concrete, that would not have caused the beam to melt, either. Is that assumption correct?

I have also told you that the fire was only in the upper floors, and that it could not have forced its way through pulverized and compacted cement to make it all the way down into the basement levels where you say it created pools of molten metal and melted girders. Your explanation for this is that "fires are known to spread."
Olivier5

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 08:14 am
@Glennn,
I'm still waiting for your response to many of the things I said, too... Like the 4 million gallons being a minuscule amount of water compared to the surface area of 9/11, or the physical impossibility to having a fire flooded without generating massive explosions of vapor. And you still haven't explained why it was necessary to fly two planes into those buildings if they were already laced with termites.

In fact, I don;t think you ever exposed your own theory about 9/11, who did it, how and why. You're just content asking questions around and misunderstanding the responses you get. It's a bit boring, at the other end. So why don't you gather some courage and tell us what YOUR answers are?
Olivier5

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 08:27 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
Point me to a post where I said there was no melting of steel in the rubble.

Are you now saying that girders could very well have melted in the rubble? Good. We spent two weeks apparently disagreeing on this very point, you and I, but never mind... The important thing is that we are making progress in understanding that: 1) there was a fire in the rubble; and 2) it could well have melt some iron. Therefore, any observation of melted metal by 9/11 cleaning crews can be explained by the rubble fire.

Don't be shy. It's okay to say what you believe in.