The Physics of 911

camlok

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 04:20 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I know that JTT is just an ...

Is it your abilities as a scientist, those same ones that you have illustrated here on this thread and others, that gives you such fabulous insight, farmerman?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 04:21 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Youre spculation about gypum to ulphur is just another misrepresentation and lie by your buds.

Explain then, just one time, about one thing, farmerman the scientist. Give us "Youre spculation about gypum to ulphur".
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 09:21 pm
@Olivier5,
Why are you so frightened to bring the necessary quotes forward and then discuss them. It's your point that needs defending so it's your duty to do so.
camlok

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 09:22 pm
@Olivier5,
Again it's your nonsense, so you bring whatever you think will support your nonsense.
camlok

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 09:25 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
The Pentagon walls were supporting structures unlike the WTC.

Okay, so you also don't know the first thing about how structural elements work in buildings.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 09:29 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
That water was very much boiling, as any water would do placed in contact with fire, and it DOES produce vapor, like any boiling water would do...

So firemen have been using the wrong thing, water, all these many centuries to put out fires.

How do underwater welders see when they weld with thermite?
Olivier5

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 12:55 am
@camlok,
It is PRECISELY because water boils at a low temperature that it can be used to put down a fire. E.g. If you throw stones at a fire, it's not gonna do much to stop it. But water will boil when reaching a fire, thus drawing energy away from the combustion.

You don't even understand that water can boil when heated... I mean, how ignorant are you?

So ground zero was a gigantic superactive boiler and nobody noticed all the wapor, huh?....
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 01:08 am
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Why are you so frightened to bring the necessary quotes forward and then discuss them. It's your point that needs defending so it's your duty to do so.

This device i use for posting can't copy-paste pdf tect. But I gave you the link and the page number.

The RJ Lee group report is YOUR source for the claim of vaporised lead. I am not surprised to learn that you never cared enough to read it.

Never to late to get a clue. Here it is (p.21):
http://www1.ae911truth.org/documents/WTCDustSignature_ExpertReport.051304.1646.mp_.pdf

0 Replies

Builder

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 01:33 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
ya think that the collapse of the wings at a specific radius had anything to do with it.

Now that's too phunny. You've bought the story that the wings folded up, and the whole plane vanished into a small-radius hole, and want everyone else to believe it too? At 350 miles per hour (minimum) a pair of jet engines are going to defy the laws of inertia, and change direction, to conveniently minimise damage to the building?

You'd have to give some rather detailed indications as to why you'd think that is even approaching plausible as a theory.

0 Replies

Builder

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 02:21 am
In fact, at almost forty thousand pounds dead weight, the inertia at that speed would literally tear the engines from the wing mount, should the wings do the "folding" trick the NIST report insists actually happened.

Quite remarkable that someone with any kind of science background could swallow such a BS story.

The few frames released as "evidence" that a plane impacted the Pentagon, far from convincing anyone, created much conjecture about what actually did the job. Most, after extensive frame-by-frame scrutiny, declared the damage to have been done by a missile.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 03:01 am
@Builder,
Is that why no pieces of any aircraft were ever found at the Pentagon post 9/11?...

In other lalaland truther news, water does not boil anymore when exposed to temperatures in excess of 100 °C under normal pressure conditions... Those wanting to make tea or cook some pasta need to bring their water to much higher temperatures now, like maybe 2000 °C or perhaps even more... And you can't even use them damn thermites because as everybody in lalaland knows, thermites cannot possibly boil water... A nuclear reactor should do the trick, if you could fit one in your kitchen.
Builder

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 03:07 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
A nuclear reactor should do the trick, if you could fit one in your kitchen.

That's called the Hundredth Monkey Syndrome. You've osmotically stumbled upon the one plausible theory right there.

Well done, boyo. ;-)
Olivier5

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 03:33 am
@Builder,
Thanks for the laugh. You guys think there was some nuke at work now?

That's baaaaaaaad; now we can't even use a nuclear device to boil water. Water has become unboilable even through nukes!

What will it take now to make a cup of tea, I wonder.
Builder

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 03:38 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Is that why no pieces of any aircraft were ever found at the Pentagon post 9/11?...

Were you there? The official story is that the whole aircraft entered the building, and crashed through the inner walls, exiting slightly into the inner pentagon.

Quite remarkable, considering the structural anomolies required to achieve such a feat.

Reinforced concrete outer wall should have halted all but the titanium engines.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 03:41 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
You guys think there was some nuke at work now?

You suggested it, boyo. Too late to retract your claim now.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 03:59 am
@Builder,
Not at all. I was just planning to buy one for my tea... LOL

You can't beat this place for entertainment.
Builder

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 04:01 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
You can't beat this place for entertainment.

You're the marionette of main street. Keep up the good work.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 08:36 am
@Builder,
Lol... Anyway, it was nice to learn that your termites won't boil water (while being able to boil lead, iron and molybden, no less), and also that some nuclear device or another got planted at Ground Zero to make sure that all this water stayed liquid, you know, while it was heated at 1500 °C... All this was loads of fun. Very creative.

But I think I pulled you out of the fridge for a tad too long now. You're starting to decompose and smell like a rotten fish. So back in the fridge you go. :-)
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 09:06 am
@camlok,
It's common knowledge that a normal wood or charcoal fire can melt iron, if and only if one manages to trap a large part of the generated heat within a certain confine. This technique has been used for about 3 thousand years. Ever heard of the "iron age"? That's how and when it started...

Do you need a source for that too?

djjd62

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 09:20 am
@Olivier5,
what you speak of could be a Forge-ry

0 Replies