Unsure what to do!!

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 03:11 pm
Never done this before, but here goes.. - sorry it's such a long post

I have been living with my fiance for 2.5 years, and We have gone through a huge amount together to get where we are. Things were going really well, But about a year ago she met someone at work who she talked and text to secretly on the phone. A few months after she finished for the company, I looked at her phone one day and she had text this him "I love you too".

I sat her down and talked to her about it, she was very mad at me and nearly walked out, as I broke her privacy (which is fair enough). She admitted that she thought she loved him but after she finished at the company the spark left.

We got through that and things were again going well, she then started at another company which she is enjoying alot as she has a great work social life.. She has started going out with them every friday night, and comes back the following morning... this happens every friday!!

I swore to myself I would not look at her phone again but I did... This time I saw that she had taken pictures of herself (in her bra and knickers in various poses, in and out of bed) and sent them to some men from work saying "Just image what I can do in bed", and "Thought this would cheer you up"..

I don't know what to do, I know if I confront her again she will walk out.. I still love her, but the knowledge of those messages is eating away at me.. and I can't be sure that she is cheating on me..

What can I do??

Please help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 550 • Replies: 3
No top replies

SCoates

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 03:50 pm
I'm sorry to say this, but you should leave her, before she leaves you. WHICH she obviously will. This girl is already cheating on you, and you aren't even married yet. She is planning on cheating on you more. OBVIOUSLY. You know what you should do. She isn't faithful to you, and it was never her intention to be. Get away before she hurts you more. She's already started a pattern of it.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 05:08 pm
I agree with SCoates,
you have lost her already - walking out on you would be the final physical
task to an already emotional detachement from you.

I'm sorry to say, but you're better off without her. She betrayed
you and the utter disregard for your feelings are not reactions of
someone who supposedly loves you.

You can do better than that!
0 Replies

Magus

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 01:26 pm
Set yourself FREE... put the obstacle behind you and move forward in your life.
0 Replies