Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 07:35 am
STOLEN HONOR: FREE ONLINE

http://www.buttondepress.com/BostonManifesto/stolenhonor.wmv

This video has drawn multiple lawsuits from Kerry flacks; pressure and threats against theaters trying to show it; and Kerry campaign and Democrat legislators' threats of retaliation against Sinclair Broadcasting for trying to broadcast it. John Kery for sure does not want you watching it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,054 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Harper

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 08:11 am
That is about what it is worth. Nothing.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 08:26 am
The threats of retaliation came from Sinclair Broadcastings stockholders and advertisers. It was going to cost them money to run this movie so they backed off.

I don't recall any theater attempting to show it. I thought it was a made for TV movie.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 08:59 am
Gotta love that liberal censorship.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 09:16 am
The dems have pulled out every possible stop to shut this one down including near riots at theaters trying to show the thing in Pa.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 09:36 am
So I'm guessing that its okay to try to censor the protesters but not okay for the protesters to try to censor the movie?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 09:39 am
boomerang wrote:
So I'm guessing that its okay to try to censor the protesters but not okay for the protesters to try to censor the movie?

The way I read it the dems were threatening to kill everybody down to the dogs and cats and raze the movie theater in manner reminiscent, as John F'ing Kerry would put it, of Chengis Khan.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 09:43 am
Well now that DOES sound a bit extreme.

Pray tell, where did you read this?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 09:47 am
Gunga makes joke, Laughing Boomer....
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 09:52 am
Ohhhhhh......
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 09:54 am
panzade wrote:
Gunga makes joke, Laughing Boomer....

I wasn't exagerating by much...
0 Replies

Armyvet35

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:19 am
interesting film....

Can add it to why I am voting for bush this election list
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 02:59 pm
Armyvet35 wrote:
interesting film....

Can add it to why I am voting for bush this election list

That's putting it pretty mildly.

Near as I can tell from watching the first twenty minutes of it, the only thing any reasonable person should want to do with Kerry, Fonda, Hayden, or any of those clowns is hang em. I mean, Benedict Arnold never got anybody tortured to my knowledge...
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 06:39 pm
So Kerry is a hero and the rest of the vets are war criminals? What a traitorous back stabbing SOB.

I know why many on this site won't like this film; it is because they still feel to this day that Kerry and Fonda were right. All soldiers of Vietnam were criminals and deserved what they got there and when they got home.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 10:17 am
Baldimo wrote:
So Kerry is a hero and the rest of the vets are war criminals? What a traitorous back stabbing SOB.

I know why many on this site won't like this film; it is because they still feel to this day that Kerry and Fonda were right. All soldiers of Vietnam were criminals and deserved what they got there and when they got home.

In one respect only they are right. Nam was basically a cause and a geolpolitical game, and not a war. Serious presidents like Ike and Reagan played those kinds of games with handsfull of professional soldiers and soldiers of fortune and petty cash, and not with giant sums of treasure and hundreds of thousands of draftees. You simply cannot draft the boy next door and tell him it's his patriotic duty to go into harms way over a game.

That's the real lesson of Nam.

Other than that, despite any perceived corruption within the south Vietnamese government or any misgivings which anybody had about the cause at the time, history has since revealed that there was never a case in which anybody was not worse off under communist government than under something else, i.e. that there was never a government so corrupt that anybody would be better off under communism.

THAT's the thing which our own leftists have been unable to fathom or absorb.
0 Replies