reviving the past ?

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 03:58 pm
This girl rejected me saying that her relationship with the love of her life ended and she can't forget him and thats the best answer she could give for the time being now. I told her it is better not to talk to each other coz i need time to absorb what happened and I will not be thinking of engaging in a future relationship for a very long time. she was understanding. we didn't talk for 5 months. I messaged her this a week ago " you came across my mind so I messaged you to check up on you , how r u?
she sent me this

"you too you came across my mind many times but i was sure you didn't want to talk to me"
I asked her to hang out last Thursday she messaged me this
" I am really sorry I can't really make it I swear I swear I have loads of work can we make it on Friday I promise it will be fun "
she called me on the same day on Friday and she said I am really embarrassed. I could not make it I have loads of assignments lets go thuesday since I finish my assignments on that day. I told her I might not be available since I am travelling. she was like oh my god you are travelling?, can't you travel another day , I will pray to god and hope that you don't travel on thuesday so that we can hang out. I told her call me when you are are available so that we can hang out. I know that she is genuinely very busy. she didn't call me on thuesday I messaged her and I told her how about if we go out today. i didn't make it seem like a date though it is valentines day. she agreed. we met for 2 hours. out of nowhere she mentioned how her post " I am celebrating single life " got many reactions. I am not trying to read into it. although I thought that I am fully recovered from what happened in the past, seeing her again proved me wrong. I am revving the past and I am kinda sad and little bit lost

my questions are

1- is she interested?
2- how should I go about It? I definitely can't to talk to her again about relationships. I can't get rejected one more time?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 464 • Replies: 4
No top replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 04:26 pm
@decordecor,
You have way too much invested in a girl you haven't even kissed. And hanging your hopes on a girl who came out of such a relationship is unhealthy for you.

If you find yourself feeling too needy, consider spending more time developing your sense of self / who you are.

She likes you, though whether or not there could be more can only be guessed. No one who cancels, offers an alternative date if they don't truly like the person...but again, in what way she truly likes you can only be guessed at.

Hang out with her, see what happens. But I'd keep your options open until you know something is developing.

Hope it helps some
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 04:38 pm
@decordecor,
decordecor wrote:
out of nowhere she mentioned how her post " I am celebrating single life "

If a girl said this to me I would take as a strong hint not to get any relationship ideas.

So...

1- is she interested?
No.

2- how should I go about It?
Don't go about it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 05:19 pm
SHE didn't feel the way you did in the past.

YOU have these imaginary feelings of a relationship with her that really never happened. It was all in your head.

BOTH of you need to start out as friends and see what happens next. You are really starting at step one, you know.
0 Replies

Iouman

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 01:12 pm
@decordecor,
One word..."Bipolar".
0 Replies