My boyfriend only wants

Ashm93

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2017 08:21 pm
Hi everyone, my boyfriend and I have been together for four years. I am 21, he just turned 27. He is very nice to me and I know he loves. He does a lot for me even though I could do it all for myself. The first year of our relationship we would have intercourse everyday and he would give me a lot of foreplay and didn't ask for much in return. In the last three years he's been getting so lazy and selfish. All he wants is for me to give him oral. Or a "quicky" whenever HE wants it. He never wants to give me anything anymore. He doesn't even like to make out. He just wants to get it over with. We both have plenty of free time that we spend together doing nothing so not having the time isn't the issue. I am a very clean and I am attractive so that's not the issue either. I bring it up to him but he just brushes it off. All he ever wants is oral.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 1,671 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2017 09:03 pm
@Ashm93,
Ashm93 wrote:

Hi everyone, my boyfriend and I have been together for four years. I am 21, he just turned 27. He is very nice to me and I know he loves. He does a lot for me even though I could do it all for myself. The first year of our relationship we would have intercourse everyday and he would give me a lot of foreplay and didn't ask for much in return. In the last three years he's been getting so lazy and selfish. All he wants is for me to give him oral. Or a "quicky" whenever HE wants it. He never wants to give me anything anymore. He doesn't even like to make out. He just wants to get it over with. We both have plenty of free time that we spend together doing nothing so not having the time isn't the issue. I am a very clean and I am attractive so that's not the issue either. I bring it up to him but he just brushes it off. All he ever wants is oral.

Sometimes guys can get into ruts. Unless there is a psychological reason he is resisting more, such as performance anxiety, I would get him more worked up for you. Tease him sexually, don't just get right into it for him. If he knows you will go right to oral for him what incentive does he have to make sure you get what you need?

If he likes oral right now the most, save it for later then, get him to work for it by pleasuring you. I guess what I'm getting at is to be more playful and a little hard to get. Build him up enough and he will come around.

You have been rewarding him by starting with oral. Of course he will become lazy and selfish. So instead, make it something he has to earn, but don't necessarily tell him that. Sometimes you just need to build that spark of anticipation to get what you want.

You've made it too easy for him to only need oral leaving you wanting.
blatham

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2017 01:09 am
@Ashm93,
Sorry to hear it, Ashm93. This sounds like it has been going on for a long while and that's not a good sign. It is hard for me to imagine that if he is this selfish sexually that he won't be in other ways as well. Perhaps not now but over time. You've tried to talk to him about the problem but he doesn't seem to be granting you an equal status to him in this matter, if he just brushes you off. That''s not a good sign either.

Have you considered ending the relationship?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2017 08:35 am
Speak up! Why would you let this happen, again and again. Tell him: Me First!!

(Remember Janet Jackson's song: What Have You Done for Me, Lately?)

0 Replies

hunyul1

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2017 10:39 pm
@Ashm93,
Bring it up to him.
0 Replies

visceral

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2017 02:10 am
@Ashm93,
Sounds to me like the relationship is getting stale....you need to spice it up girlie! Get yourself some sexy lingerie and maybe try some role play...hmmm *french maid* outfit?
0 Replies

litawhatnot

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2017 08:31 am
@Ashm93,
Congratulations, you've devolved into an old married couple. Rent 9 1/2 weeks and take notes. Lazy!
0 Replies

Steve Warren

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 03:19 pm
@Ashm93,
The solution is simple and it will work. Give him more than he wants. Surprise him with random oral sessions, 4-5 times a day for a few weeks, see what that does. You love him right? So you want him to be happy, right? If he says this is what makes him happy, let him have it, what's the worst that can happen? That it turns out that this is not it? Or he gets all he wants and will be happy? 1 thing to keep in mind though. This is a subconscious test. He wants to see if you will do it and you will do it with unconditional love (in which case you will enjoy doing it, while you see how good it makes him feel, right?) So you give him oral all day, you have a lot of time, you'll see him happy, see what that gets you. L/L
0 Replies

Shnhrnnn

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 09:37 am
@Ashm93,
Im sorry but i think you relationship is bad he only wants your vagina , boobs and sex. What kind of boyfriend is him. You took 4years of your relationship like this and your not speak out. Girl you need to speak up cause it is for you. Fight for yourself.
0 Replies

celebritydiscodave

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2017 02:06 am
@Krumple,
I do n`t believe so much in props, to manipulate sexual attention through teasing may be a prop, you run the risk, as may be making him feel awkward over his non participation on any single level. My view is that one tends to self stimulating sex, so that`s beyond the kissing and cuddling, (I do n`t consider this activity overtly sexual), for reasons of self love/erotic love. The guy that stops here may not genuinely love his partner. The guy that puts his partner`s pleasure only ever first, so leave a dildo by the bed, more likely does feel genuine love. You require to know how you are loved, so putting props in place/obstacles in the way of your knowing could finish up with you baring
children by the wrong man. It would n`t be my approach, too "sticky plaster".
0 Replies