What will happen?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,355 • Replies: 31
No top replies

roger

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 10:52 pm
We'll all be good, supportive losers, and hope the other gal doesn't get in there in '08
0 Replies

Einherjar

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 10:53 pm
Read any thread.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 12:26 am
We'll be stuck with four years of this:
http://slate.msn.com/id/2108216/slideshow/2108085/entry/2108087/speed/100
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 12:31 am
Quote:
We'll all be good, supportive losers, and hope the other gal doesn't get in there in '08

You know she's gonna try, Roger.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 06:00 am
Foxfyre wrote:

Too funny, Fox! Two things struck me - what hilarity Leno or Letterman would make of it and...the bum never once said "thank you" to any of the three fussing over him.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 06:03 am
We'll suck it up and say our prayers.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 07:46 am
LOL...just read an article about Edwards' hair....last paragraph is hilarious:

Mr Edwards has not escaped hair jokes even from his running mate.

"In their first public appearance together after Mr Edwards was given the number two spot, Mr Kerry told reporters: "We've got better vision, better ideas, a better sense of what is happening in America. And we've got better hair." Mr Kerry was so pleased with the line, that he repeated it several more times until reined in by his wife, the impressively coiffured Teresa Heinz Kerry.

She banned the line, a bashful Mr Kerry later told reporters, scolding him: "You just lost the bald vote."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/10/20/wus120.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/10/20/ixworld.html
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 07:59 am
We will have a new president and we will watch him break every campaign promise he made. I will comment on them as time progresses. I will not show the vehemence towards the new president that currently are being demonstrated here towards the current president.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 08:10 am
The "other guy", Kerry, is not my choice. But if elected he will be my President and I will support him on policies I think in our national and my personal interests, and criticize him on those I think are not.

But I will not denigrate him personally as the Left has Bush.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 08:21 am
Larry and McG...

...I hope you both get the opportunity to show that you are above what goddam near every conservative did during the eight years Bill Clinton was in office.

Of course, these days...it is almost impossible to find any conservatives who did that ****. But we all know about conseravative hypocrisy...don't we?

I doubt George Bush will win re-election...but I gotta acknowledge that if he does...I will fight him and his agenda tooth and nail....with whatever means at my disposal.

I cannot even imagine the amount of damage this moron would wreak if given four more years to (you will pardon the expression) lead this nation.

For the good of our nation...and for the good of the world...I hope you guys get your chance to show what good sports you are.

ALTHOUGH I DOUBT MANY OF YOUR CONSERVATIVE FRIENDS WILL JOIN WITH YOU IN THAT!
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 08:28 am
Frank Apisa wrote:
Larry and McG...

I cannot even imagine the amount of damage this moron would wreak if given four more years to (you will pardon the expression) lead this nation.

Thanks for validating what I said about the Left's propensity to personally denigrate our President.
For the good of our nation...and for the good of the world...I hope you guys get your chance to show what good sports you are.

It is not a matter of being a good sport, it is a matter of being a good citizen who can criticize policy without denigrating our President personally...unless he does something personally egrigous as Clinton did in lying repeatedly to the courts.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 08:41 am
Larry434 wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
Larry and McG...

Thanks for validating what I said about the Left's propensity to personally denigrate our President.

It is not a matter of being a good sport, it is a matter of being a good citizen who can criticize policy without denigrating our President personally...unless he does something personally egrigous as Clinton did in lying repeatedly to the courts.

Gimme a break!

American conservatism...scum that it is...engaged in an eight year kicky-snit because Bill Clinton showed them that they were not the force they want to pretend they are.

George Bush is a goddam moron...and anyone willing to give him four more years to do more of the damage he has already done should be in psychiatric treatment.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 08:43 am
And keep in mind that one does not have to be a Democrat or left-leaning to see the moron for the incompetent, pathetic excuse for a leader that he is.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 09:03 am
Frank Apisa wrote:
And keep in mind that one does not have to be a Democrat or left-leaning to see the moron for the incompetent, pathetic excuse for a leader that he is.

So, would you say that you are right leaning then Frank? Confused
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 09:10 am
Frank Apisa wrote:

Gimme a break!

American conservatism...scum that it is...engaged in an eight year kicky-snit because Bill Clinton showed them that they were not the force they want to pretend they are.

Actually, Clinton showed this conservative what a good moderate conservative he was, after learning from the debacle his wife made of her national health care plan.

George Bush is a goddam moron...and anyone willing to give him four more years to do more of the damage he has already done should be in psychiatric treatment.[

Your disdain for about half the electorate in this country noted, oh all knowing one. :wink: /quote]
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 01:58 pm
Foxfyre wrote:

Amazing!

You'd think that someone so absorbed by his appearence would have that schmegmata removed from his upper lip. Cool
0 Replies

stoplearning

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 02:00 pm
Its alot more than mere disdain Larry, more like outright hatred. If Franks attitude is representative of the general liberal populations, then we are in for some major turmoil. Keep yer powder dry :wink:
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 02:03 pm
stoplearning wrote:
Its alot more than mere disdain Larry, more like outright hatred. If Franks attitude is representative of the general liberal populations, then we are in for some major turmoil. Keep yer powder dry :wink:

No question frank and many other libs here are in a serious snit. The result of having their ideology rejected by the electorate in every national and most statehouse elections in this decade, I guess. Razz
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 02:14 pm
Life will go on.

I am seriously looking into working to start a viable 3rd party... Christian Democrats, anyone? :wink: Finn, are you a christian? Perhaps we could put together a platform upon which both of us could agree... Cool
0 Replies