If There Are No Weapons of Mass Destruction?

trespassers will

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2003 11:30 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
O f course not. But, on the other hand, there has to be a better reason than any I have seen.

And you are convinced that if one exists you would be privvy to it?

-TW
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2003 05:44 am
I am convinced that even the inspectors, the ones who ought to be informed are apparently not privvy to it.
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2003 06:39 am
Trespasser's Will, loss of the war by Yugoslavia was predictable, so the potential winners felt free to accuse Mr. Milosevic in advance without taking risk of losing face.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2003 08:29 am
Tw
I looked just to make sure that I hadn't said what you seem to think I did. Nowhere did I say that Bush had committed a war crime. The only thing I said was that winners never do. And my friend that is the absolute truth. My answers were in response to the original question asked.

question asked
Quote:
If Bush attacks Iraq and there are no weapons of mass destruction can he be tried as a war criminal?
0 Replies

trespassers will

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2003 09:12 am
au1929 wrote:
I looked just to make sure that I hadn't said what you seem to think I did. Nowhere did I say that Bush had committed a war crime. The only thing I said was that winners never do. And my friend that is the absolute truth. My answers were in response to the original question asked.

And NOWHERE did I write that you made any such claim. I think my comments are clear and don't need to be rewritten yet again. Your claim that only losers get tried for war crimes is untrue. Period.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 09:04 pm
Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:31 pm Post: 90528 -

No he will be honoured with a German sales manager :

Should i abuse the intellectual faculties of the innocent Americans?
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 08:35 pm
Are there any WMD?
Any conncttion with 11th september of 24th december?
Why?
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 09:43 pm
The innocent parents of the young daughters and sons were disappointed that their kids had maimed, tortured, killed, and made the far off country's citizens's life wrtched and not able to find a pistol( WMD)
Some had lost their kids and repent now..
Election is not their main attraction..
Pity.
Truth is irksome.
unbearable
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 10:49 pm
I thought we established several years ago that Montana was carrying some WMD's..... why are we resurrecting this thread?
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 11:44 am
This thread is revived by me just to get a rational answer.
The question is this.

"If Bush attacks Iraq and there are no weapons of mass destruction can he be tried as a war criminal?
This is still unanswered but he question pricks the conscience of decent citizens.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 02:24 pm
German born Christian Sales man
had enjoyed his lovely holiday in USA( Jesus was not there)
Now he is enjoying in a thinly populate country with the name Vatican( Rome's street).
He had preached sermon as ex apprentics of Hitler's bar baric war about peace and tranqulity.
He had also regreted aout the non-christian behaviour of some other sales manager..
But he had failed to ask one vital quesion while he was the guest of WHITE HOUSE.
The question which was not asked is from me .
Where was the WMD.
Why in the name of jesus you had devasted a county?
0 Replies