A Chip in the Old Block?

Letty

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 11:07 am
Scary............................................

http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editorial.dll?bfromind=1108&eeid=4324617&_sitecat=214&eetype=article&render=y&ck=

Halloween stories and Sci Fi creations pale in the reality of this.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 982 • Replies: 14
No top replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 11:09 am
Is this the biblical mark of the beast?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 11:11 am
Gulp. Frankenpatient!
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 11:12 am
<smile>Don't know, Bi. There have been so many interpretations on that "mark" that I'm beginning to think it's Zorro.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 11:16 am
Very Happy Right, edgar. There is something rather fishy about it.

Seriously, Amendment three, which concerns the fight between the doctors and the lawyers, is looking for a vote, yeah or nae.

I do believe the FDA has been bought and paid for.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 11:19 am
Letty wrote:
<smile>Don't know, Bi. There have been so many interpretations on that "mark" that I'm beginning to think it's Zorro.

forget the biblical phrasing and look at the common sense of it and how our current direction goes hand in hand with perfect tracking and perfect control..."in the name of safety"
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 11:26 am
Bi, my friend, I have often thought of that as have many writers and whistle blowers of America and the world. I would think that the entire thing could be open to big law suits unless the patient gave his consent. Another thing to put in a living will, I guess.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 11:30 am
Letty wrote:
Bi, my friend, I have often thought of that as have many writers and whistle blowers of America and the world. I would think that the entire thing could be open to big law suits unless the patient gave his consent. Another thing to put in a living will, I guess.

naturally I don't think I'm the first bear to think of it....but doesn't it seem especially appropriate about now?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 11:34 am
I have been a foe of the FDA ever since I learned I had cancer. They don't want anybody to think for themself.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 12:17 pm
I know, Bi. Yes, it is VERY appropriate. Ever since Viox, and way before that, I know the situation and have for some time. Even Wal Mart started putting chips in the purchases, claiming it was to avoid theft. Sure it was.

edgar, my Gawd, man. I didn't know that you had cancer, but you're right. Were my son not a doctor, all of my family would be uninformed.

The web is valuable, but not always clear for a lay person.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 12:42 pm
Egads, it's enough to make me want to buy my own island.....

Anybody else wanna move there with me?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 12:53 pm
heh heh. All of us.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 02:05 pm
I have curable skin cancer, about 98% vanquished, but you would be surprised the opposition to the treatment I opted for. If it ain't money and power to the establishment, it is on a hit list.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 02:08 pm
Well, edgar. Thank God it wasn't melanoma. What treatment did you opt for?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 03:07 pm
I opted for Cansema tablets and tonics and eschartic salves, Cansema brand and Can-X brands. Initially I used quite a bit of Curaderm and SkinAnswer, but they were too slow for the spread I had, from head to toe.
0 Replies