What are u ment to do?

Xale

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 07:03 pm
What are you supossed to do when you meet some one, and you say to your self "I have to be with this person!" That their everything you ever wanted. What are you to do?............................
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,151 • Replies: 11
No top replies

KCaus01

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 10:40 pm
Ask them out, i have a saying "Never regret the things you've done, only regret the things you haven't". So go for it !!!
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 01:27 pm
look for a ring on their left hand. Wink
0 Replies

netfool

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 12:08 pm
KCaus01 wrote:
Ask them out, i have a saying "Never regret the things you've done, only regret the things you haven't". So go for it !!!

Simply - awesome - words. Thank you for posting that.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 12:15 pm
In your case, you obviously don't want to write this person a letter of any form.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 12:51 pm
I agree with Joahaeyo...check that out first....they aren't for you if they are attached.

However, if the finger is naked, go for it!!!!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

Xale

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 01:44 pm
well
well I am 17 years old. And I am a junior, but she is the only girl I like and have ever liked, I even told her I loved her witch u would have known if u read my 2 other threads. I never acted normal but now I do and she likes that I think I am really getting on her good side. Well I just have never really been this attracted to somone. In the past it is like ya she's cute or whatever. so the ring thing is not important and befor she knew who I really was she went to Homecomming with me.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 01:48 pm
I don't think that at 17 you should settle down permanetly with someone. You've got a whole lot of life ahead of you...
0 Replies

Xale

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 01:58 pm
Well thats what I thought as well
Ya I think all the time man I am like freaking 17 years old and this is high school. I mean I have only been alive for 17 years and all u know. But I have a lot of female friends and I have had a lot of stupid or short relationships. I have also had alot of relationships that I thought were really great! But when I met her I had known her for all my life but nevrer really saw her for her. First I liked her and then I fell in love with her. She is like the more then perfect person for me and I feel that I would be okay homeless if I were with her. She knows I like her but she only sees me as a friend. Her career choice invloves lots of travleing and I could adapt to that. But that is a fantacey. I always think how hard it is going to be to find another person who is as pretty, not shallow, and as perfect as she is. I know no one is perfect and all but I know that when I knew "her" I told myself I really have to put myself in the posstion to be with this person......
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 07:12 am
Like you said, you're 17. There's a very large world out there, and you've barely scratched the surface. Are there people out there who are better suited for you? Maybe, maybe not. But if you tie yourself up at this age you will not know, and may find that later you don't like having set your feelings in concrete so early in your life.

Don't set your feelings in concrete. The teen years, in particular the late teen years, are a time of intense emotion. So take it slow, if the relationship happens, great. If it doesn't, it doesn't - just roll with the punches. And keep in mind that you and she will continue to change and grow. That's like an avalanche - you cannot prevent it from happening. Will you grow closer together, or will you grow apart? Only time will tell but, as I am trying to express to you, don't tie your emotions down so early in life and so quickly. Yes, you've known her all of your life, but there is going to be a lot more to your life than these first 17 years. Please consider keeping your options open.
0 Replies

Xale

Reply Mon 25 Oct, 2004 06:05 pm
yes well I really don't know what "options" u mean. I really like her and I agree with what u said but I am trying night and day to make this relationship happen but I can only hope.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 07:01 am
Options as in dating other people. There are a lot of other people out there, and you may find you are shutting yourself off to good experiences by just sitting around and hoping against all hope. I don't want that to sound mean - I just want you to remember that you are only going to be 17 once. You need not sit and wait on this gal and, experience shows, that if you go out with others that may pique her interest a lot faster than if you are always available.
0 Replies