edgarblythe

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 08:57 am
@ossobucotemp,
I'm sorry. It seems there should be an option for you out there, but I don't have the expertise to find out.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 10:09 pm
I got a new modem for my internet not so many days ago. Today it quit. I took it back and told the person waiting on me, "I just got this about two weeks ago and it already quit working." She did not ask questions or take information, just took the old one, handed me a new one and a receipt to sign and sent me on my way. This must be exceptionally common for it to be handled like this. Xfinity. I don't like it much, but it was a gift from my daughter and her husband. As they say, Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
newmoonnewmoon

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2017 08:46 am
@edgarblythe,
Maybe the lady sympathized
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2017 08:50 am
@newmoonnewmoon,
Or ... she seen the heat Ed was packing and his bulging muscles and forehead and thought I'm not messing with this guy.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2017 09:02 am
I think my black aura is enough to sway most minds.
newmoonnewmoon

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2017 09:42 am
@eurocelticyankee,
You're from Ireland?
0 Replies

newmoonnewmoon

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2017 09:43 am
@edgarblythe,
Sometimes depends on the age of most minds.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2017 09:09 pm
@newmoonnewmoon,
I am sort of like obe1kenobi.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 12:03 pm
Every year my neighbor has been planting milkweed for the Monarchs. I discovered that some wandered into my yard. I hope I can keep them going each year.
0 Replies

newmoonnewmoon

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 06:15 pm
@edgarblythe,
😁
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2017 03:53 pm
I put off finishing my wheelchair ramp temporarily, after getting most of the deck down. Having to spend money in other directions. So I could have used it yesterday. We came home from grocery shopping, to find the refrigerator not running and the compressor hot enough to barbecue a steer. I called the apartments I retired from and they gave me a refrigerator. It is not beautiful. They were keeping it for parts, because it was no longer acceptable inside an apartment. It looks pretty good, cleaned up. Since the ramp was not completely decked, I had to bring it up at the steps. I leaned the fridge against the steps and then picked up the bottom enough to slide it up on the porch. It turned out to be surprisingly easy. I ran it last night, with a bowl of water in the freezer compartment. It came out a bit too cold this morning, so I set it back a bit. It pays to have good friends.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 07:06 am
My grand kids continue to grow up and some are having children. My newest great grand son was born just over two weeks ago. It slightly bothers that I don't see them as often as I would like, but I am proud that all of my kids and grand kids are standing on their own two feet. Some have had their times of flirting with failure, but all have come out okay.
newmoonnewmoon

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 10:23 am
@edgarblythe,
Gifts, and make time sometime for decent conversation

Went well for my 98 year old grandfather when he was living

A way he showed his love and so forth
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 01:17 pm
My chat style threads on here may have run their course. But I have other threads to feed.
0 Replies