Facebook blocked contact in messenger... or not?

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 01:14 pm
Hi everyone,
today I noticed that a contact who always appeared in the Fb Messenger list, was no longer appearing there. I searched for him in the alphabetical list (below the first list of the most contacted people) and could not find him there.

I supposed the contact blocked me on messenger.

Later I checked Facebook on the Laptop and the contact is still my friend, and I can still see the timestamp of his last connection on the sidebar of the chat.

Did that contact block me on messenger or not?

I would appreciate your help very much!

PS: This happened only with this contact and still appears like that after refreshing/reinstalling the app - everything else is like always.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,479 • Replies: 3
No top replies

bwampler

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 01:39 pm
@bwampler,
Contact is still using Messenger, a friend confirmed that sending me a screenshot - he can still see this person in his messenger lists.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 01:41 pm
@bwampler,
have you seen this question?

http://able2know.org/topic/321682-1
bwampler

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 02:32 pm
@ehBeth,
Thanks for the link ehBeth, but I find no answer to my question...

I can see the "last active stamp" of the contact in the FB chat on my PC, but I can't even see the contact in the Facebook Messenger App for Android.

That's why I'd like to know if he blocked me, or if it is a Facebook error. It is at least curious that, if an error, it happened just with this contact concretely.
0 Replies