STOP BUSH'S RUSH TO WAR - quick way to send message

ZedSquared

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2003 06:46 pm
I will protest long and hard and loudly and anybody doesn't like it I tell them this "America love or leave it" we have the right to protest in this country !!! bush can kiss my ass and give the keys to the real president Gore !!!! Cool
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2003 09:33 pm
You tole 'em Zed.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2003 04:33 am
please go here

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2875&start=40
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2003 06:41 am
your god given duty
http://www.votetoimpeach.org
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2003 07:15 am
Wolf
While I admire the sentiment, the ones to make the final decision on impeachment are the ones with most to lose. In short, it ain't gonna happen. But I will always be glad to sign petitions toward that end.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2003 06:00 pm
This my last attempt at keeping this thread alive for the time being. BUt I will resume in the near future.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2003 05:59 am
Today is crucial to the anti Bush's-stupidest-folly-ever movement.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 08:51 pm
Any who have missed this thread, here is an opportunity to say it once more.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 06:23 pm
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 06:46 pm
Pdiddie: I understand your scepticism. The system is corrupted from the congress to the media. But there is ONE power that supersedes this system: us all.

Don't pay taxes, organize small strikes, demand impeachment everyday. See what happens.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 06:48 pm
PDiddie
LINK NOT FOUND!!!
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 06:50 pm
http://www.moveon.org/winwithoutwar/

(That dang sentence-ending period, which I have also removed in the previous, kept you from connecting. Try again.)
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2003 09:06 am
Found...the missing Zedsquared !
There you are Zed. Long time no see. I can't say that I blame you for not being around Abuzz since it's almost a third senseless spam by one person though he might have a helper or two. depressing.

But I'll second your comments about bu$h. That despicable human is one of the meanest, don't give a damn people that I've ever seen.

I keep waiting and hoping that someone in Congress will have the guts to stand up to that election stealing, low life dictatorial scum bag.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2003 11:15 am
Hi, Maggie - 'member me from Abuzz? Haven't been back there but maybe twice in the month or so since I joined here.

One of the things you'll find that's frowned on here is personalizing our characterizations of public figures like Bush (i.e.: election-stealing, lowlife scum).

If you remember me at all, you'll know that I don't like bush either. But one of the things that makes this forum run so well is the maintenance of an atmosphere palatably civil enough for all.

Glad you came over to A2K.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2003 12:31 pm
Sorry Snood the name does not ring a bell
Am I to understand that we cannot express our true feelings about bu$h?

I happen to believe & think that my comments are back by public fact that bu$h stole the election and he is the sorriest excuse for a pres that has ever happened in the history of this country. That opinion is backed by Helen Thomas who has sat through at least 8 administrations in the White House.

Civil is one thing.......... to censor the truth is a whole new thing and offensive at the best.

What can you possibly call a man who laughs, mimics and giggles as he signs death warrants?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2003 12:36 pm
Maggincat
We are allowed to tell the truth, but not to attack fellow posters. I happen to agree that Bush is the only thing lower than shoe wipings and say so all the time.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2003 01:11 pm
Thanks Edgar..... I don't believe that I have attacked any other posters by expressing my feelings about george bu$h.

I addressed my comments to Zed's post only to say hello to him. Certainly any person capable of reading can see that there is no attack on any person posting here.

I think Snood is getting a little over anxious.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2003 01:20 pm
if you happen to be anti iraq war you are fair game for personal attack by innuendo.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2003 05:54 pm
Yeah; but we inuendo back when it happens.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2003 06:49 pm
Magginkat
Trying not to tell the truth about our "Revered" child in the white house is entirely uncalled for. Tell it like it is you have plenty of company.
0 Replies