Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 08:37 am
Here's another one for the dems to explain to us. In fact, If I were Kerry, I'd be addressing somebody on my campaign staff in the immortal words of Oliver Hardy, i.e. "Here's another fine mess you've gotten us into." (and which the dems could easily get the United States into...)

http://washingtontimes.com/commentary/20041014-084639-5209r.htm

http://uk.geocities.com/laurel_hardy_tribute/Oliver_Hardy.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 715 • Replies: 3
No top replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:01 am
there will be so many stories like this thrown against the wall in the hope that one sticks in the next three weeks it's going to be impossible to keep track. they wouldn't be necessary if we had a president who could be relected on his own record......
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:04 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
there will be so many stories like this thrown against the wall in the hope that one sticks in the next three weeks it's going to be impossible to keep track. they wouldn't be necessary if we had a president who could be relected on his own record......

AMEN!

The Washington Times is a rag! Gunga might as well be quoting the National Enquirer.

And like you said...if the moron had a track record worth running on...Kerry wouldn't even have to be mentioned.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:10 am
gunga, you've posted an editorial that's long on accusation and short on fact.
0 Replies