New problem in love and Friendship

Ashiney

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 02:25 am
I met a girl, had a crush on her, she was single, made her my friend ,we became closer as we had many things in common. I dont come to office for a week, personal work, I come back, I find somethings suspicious so I ask her, she tells me all of a sudden that she and another boy love each other, I'm crushed, but still I love her company, but things are slowly changing, she spends more time with him, I'm not complaining, but I feel depressed, so I try to gradually distance myself from her, because it was so awkward for me when they both are together, with me in the picture makes it even worse, but she wants me to be normal with her, like before, which is hard for me, and more worse thing is that we both knew that we had crush on each other..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,226 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 05:42 am
@Ashiney,
So then why the hell didn't you ask her out when you had the chance?

You snooze, you lose.
Ashiney

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 06:23 am
@jespah,
Yes I know, I thought she might not like me etc, and oh I did ask her once about what kind of guy she is looking for, she told me some one of her age, well she is a year older than me, anyways, It is when she told me she is in love with this other guy ,I sliped in the "I have a crush on you" in a funny way, and she too told me she also had a huge crush on me, it's not like she said that to make me feel good, she did actually have, but then she stopped having when she asked me if I still thought about my ex girlfriend.. And I said sometimes I do..
0 Replies

Ashiney

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 06:25 am
@jespah,
All I'm asking is.. Should I continue being her friend, or just slowly move out myself and let the lovers be by themselves,.. ? It does make me sad to admit the truth that they love each other.. This is the second time something like this is happening to me, and I'm depressed very much,.
jespah

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 06:27 am
@Ashiney,
You can be friends with anyone.

But if you are going to be pals with her and just pine for her and wish you were her boyfriend, then you might want to hang out with other people.

As for joking around about having a crush on her, that doesn't do you any good. Don't beat around the bush next time. Next time when you are interested in someone, ask them out and see where you stand. And maybe it will work, and maybe it won't, but you won't be caught wondering like this again.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 09:06 am
Yes, you waited too long.

You can still ask her out. She will tell you if she will go or not due to BF.

Then you will have your answer.

You can be friends with her, anyway, but know that she will not be your GF.
0 Replies