my friend

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 03:56 pm
Basically, a friend of mine who i see quite often at parties and when im out etc, touches my bum & crotch etc. He also says he wants to do explicit stuff to me but claims he's straight. He says stuff like he fancies me & likes me, but he also likes and is often kissing this girl. i asked him about why he says he likes me and stuff but he says he was just messing?? this boy has also admitted to kissing other boys and sending nudes and it is heard that he has done sexual things with another boy. is he gay,bi or straight? and does he like me !!?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 768 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 05:01 pm
@sartarquonta,
Well, we can only guess here.

I would say he likes playing. And I would caution you to assert some autonomy over your own person. Even if you're attracted to this guy, you don't have to just allow him to grab your crotch. That's just plain rude at best, and it's a personal violation at worst.

As for his sexuality, who knows? He just sounds like an attention monster to me.
0 Replies

AskTheWolfie

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 11:21 am
@sartarquonta,
It sounds like he is sending you mixed messages. While I am not sure what you or his ages are, it sounds like he is struggling with his own sexual identity and is making gestures towards a sexual encounter with you. You need to ask yourself what you feel about his person and do you want to explore that as an option. You also need to asset some boundaries about what you are and are not comfortable with him doing to you. If his physical groping of you is bothering you, you need to let him know that it is a problem and let him know that he needs to stop. You are the only person that has the right to touch your body without permission.

Be blunt with the guy and ask him what he is looking for. If he is looking for some "fun" and you are willing to go with it, then do that. If not, then put a stop to it. Without communication, you will never know. Take the time to talk to him in a private setting and set some boundaries for you both.

Good Luck,

Wolfie
0 Replies