Hey Everyone

Xale

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 05:26 pm
Hey remember me w/ that Chris girl problem well if any of u old users who remember the storie and want to know how it went down I will be happy to advise.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 683 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 06:00 pm
Lets hear it.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 06:02 pm
Spill it already. Wink
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 06:18 pm
Come on Xale... give us the goods.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 07:48 pm
I'm sure that if it is a happy ending, it all came about due to my expert advice.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 06:50 am
Well I'm tired of waiting... I don't want to hear it anymore.
0 Replies

Xale

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 03:19 pm
too bad
well I am going to tell u anyway

and u need to read the other past postes to understand!
0 Replies

Xale

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 03:29 pm
Here it is
Okay well after all I have posted here I can tell u all that happened! well.... My Friend that liked her as well really got bitchy. And we were still friends and all. I formed a sever case of depression and almost ODed out on sleeping pills. I went to my guidence counciler and he really did not care. So after all this time of being supported primarly from my female friends ( which are double the number of my male friends) who hellped me alot. I got the guts on Tuesday to talk to Chris after Math class. I told her to her face that I loved her for who she is and I had found out that she really was not interested in me more than a friend befor I had talked to her. And I told her I knew how she felt and I respected that. Then I told her she really did not know me because I was always not me when w/ her. And I said that I wanted to be friends and all. She told me that she wanted to hang out some time. Today I spent the whole day with her and helped her study for math. I can talk to her about anything and we are great friends now. She said I was like a whole new person and she would reavaluate me and all. She also told me that she did not like my friend, and she did not really like anyone at the time, lol! Well thx for the help and all and I can update u on it as we go. Now that I am back to normal I can help u guys w/ your problems!
0 Replies