How George Soros destroyed the democrat party

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 04:11 am

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3509928/posts

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/265265/how-george-soros-destroyed-democratic-party-daniel-greenfield#.WGknxUMBLIM.twitter

Quote:
...“Soros hasn’t had a great track record at buying presidential elections. The official $25 million he poured into this one bought him his worst defeat since 2004. But his money did transform the Democrat Party.

And killed it.”

How sweet it is. Thank you. Thank you, misguided Nazi collaborator....

One of he early 19h century British Rothschilds is reputed to have said that financial and monetary control of a nation is more critical and allows the weilder to exert more influence over a nation than political control (¨Allow me to control a nation´s money supply, and I care not who writes that nation´s laws¨ or something like that).

Same thing may be true of political parties and, as of now, George the kapo Soros is the man in charge of the democrat party in the United States.

Elizabeth Warren and anybody else trying to do anything with the dem party other than bury it is basically shilling for Soros.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,911 • Replies: 16
No top replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 09:23 am
https://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/11/07/leaked-documents-reveal-expansive-soros-funding-to-manipulate-federal-elections/
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 12:51 pm
@gungasnake,
And I for one am thankful that he did.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 01:55 pm
@giujohn,
George Soros might actually be a candidate for biggest asshole in world history, I´d have to think about that one.

Other candidates for that would include Chuck Darwin, Muhammad, Rachel Carson, An Lushan, Carl Marx and a handful of others of that ilk...
farmerman

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 02:21 pm
@gungasnake,
dont forget gungasnake. Hes the one who thinks he understands way more than he does.

0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 02:27 pm
@gungasnake,
Huh...I'd like to nominate a few from A2K.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 02:57 pm
@giujohn,
This from the guy (farmerman) who claims to have donated money to the KKKlintler foundation... Reports are indicating that foundation is broke now:

http://thetruthdivision.com/2016/12/report-clinton-foundation-broke-now-begging-money/

In other words, SlicKKK must have blown all those billions of dollars down there at Epsteinś perv island... Any idea how many eight and ten year old boys and girls he´d have to do it with for it to add up to two or three billion dollars???

Farmerman needs to send SlicKKK some more money to keep him in the lifestyle to which he´s become accustomed.....
gungasnake

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 03:01 pm
The contest for biggest asshole in history includes one guy (An Lushan) who most Westerners have never heard of. The Chinese Tang dynasty was some sort of a major high point in human civilization and An Lushan was the guy who wrecked that dynasty, for no reason other than greed and ambition, i.e. a sort of a tenth century Bork Obunga or something like that. Military historians rate the An Lushan rebellion as one of historyś most destructive wars.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 09:08 pm
@gungasnake,
TRUTH DIVISION.com

Quote:
The Truth Division publishes information that cannot be validated and that is anti scientific fact. The information provided should be regarded as speculative opinion or propaganda and cannot be substantiated by fact or evidence. It is among the most untrustworthy sources in the media.
source: fact check and SNOPES (lets try to get at last 2 independent sources (sorta like old newspaper editors used to request of their dailies)
farmerman

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 09:18 pm
@farmerman,
Im never surprised when I read crap thqt begins with JC Robinsons Free Republic. I am, however, truly amazed at how much he claims he spends for meds
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 09:19 pm
@farmerman,
Glad to hear it. I hate to think of anybody, even SlicKKK blowing a billion dollars or more on perverted sex, that couldn´t possibly be good for anyone...
RABEL222

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 06:50 pm
@gungasnake,
And you know this how?
gungasnake

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 11:42 pm
@RABEL222,
How do I know that huge amounts of time and money spent on perverted sex is bad for health??

Look what it did to SlicKKK KKKlintler:

http://oi68.tinypic.com/qqwuoj.jpg

Some of the people who survived Hiroshima looked better than that...
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 11:48 pm
Quote:
¨Once had an atom bomb blow off in my face but, thank God, I´ve never spent 50 years doing perverted sex **** with underage children, that kind of **** really makes people look bad...¨

http://www.abc.net.au/cm/lb/5526048/data/custom-ma-japan-tomiko-not-for-reuse-data.jpg
0 Replies

efoster67

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 05:25 pm
The DNC is no doubt in big trouble after this.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 05:56 pm
Guys like Soros and those running the organizations he controls seem to think that paid protestors closing the freeways and running around beating Trump supporters will somehow serve to recruit useful idiots to their cause and achieve their goals.

Or BLM crazies chanting "we want dead pigs now!" They're so smug, and have such a low regard for American intelligence, that they actually seem to think that others think like they do. That such tactics will convince people that killing police is the right thing to do.

The thinking seems to be that the more strident and extreme the outrage you project, the more justified it must be, somehow.

Fraid not, Georgie-boy.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 06:16 pm
Soros is a legitimate candidate for the Biggest Assholes in World History club. Members include people like Chuck Darwin, Muhammad, Thomas Malthus, An Lushan, Gustavus Adolphus, Edward III of England.....
0 Replies