guys and calling

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 02:09 pm
i've noticed men can be strange about calling...they say they'll call and then dont. If a man calls does this normally mean he's interested or do they sometimes feel obliged to? I guess this in reference to one of the posts here. If a man owes you nothing, you hardly know him adn he's calling, does it normally mean he's intersted?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 947 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 02:27 pm
I'd say so.

A classic "I'm not into you line" is yeah, I'll call you. So if he actually calls, I'd say yeah.
0 Replies

class241

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 02:36 pm
ugh!
That is what I dont get. If i guy is truly not intersted...why would he say, I'll call you? Girls dont do this.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 02:39 pm
Becasue we feel bad telling you to your face that we don't like you or just used you for sex. Does that make us cowards? ... maybe... or we just know that you will fall for it.

Sorry if that sounds rude but it is probably the truth.
0 Replies

Runamuck

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 02:52 pm
I think I am going to have to agree with jpinMilwaukee on this one. As crappy as it sounds thats probably closer to the truth like he said.
0 Replies

class241

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 03:01 pm
re
so what if there has been no sexual activity involved? Why say you'll call?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 03:04 pm
It's like a reflex, or a defense mechanism. When they get scared they just blurt out "I'll call you".
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 03:05 pm
Let me tell you why I sometimes say I'll call and sometimes I don't....when I say to a girl I'll call then I normally have the intentions to call regardless the fact that I like her or not....but sometimes there come complications such as I get to involved with what I am doing right now that I forget to call...and when I want to call, since I am a person who doesn't use phones often, it is because I like the conversation... so "I'll call you" is normally with the intention to call but at times it becomes complicated...
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 03:05 pm
Re: ugh!
class241 wrote:
That is what I dont get. If i guy is truly not intersted...why would he say, I'll call you? Girls dont do this.

Woman generally don't use the "I'll call you.." line because calling has traditionally been the male's role but women have had their own lines for decades. It isn't unusal for a girl to hand a guy some made up number when asked for a number so that he can call. I've known women that went so far as to have fake business cards printed up that they hand out when asked for their number.
0 Replies

Runamuck

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 03:17 pm
I am glad I am not single..
0 Replies

Panama

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 04:03 pm
Most guys these days aren't worth waiting around for. If he doesn't call you in a week, a few things happened

1. He lost your number
2. He was too busy
3. He simply wasn't intersted.

But a guy who really is intersted to know you won't leave you hanging. Be the stronger one and don't show you are weak by waiting around for "him"

He should be the once waiting on you, lol
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 04:11 pm
I don't think you know what your talking about panama....but sometimes there are unforseen circumstances that prohibits a man from calling.........not everything in this world is black and white you know....
0 Replies