Kisses for Kerry (Listening, O'Bill?)

Eva

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 01:06 pm
Occom Bill keeps telling us he's undecided. Somehow, I sense he may not be entirely truthful about that. I suspect he's just trying to get attention. As close as this election will be, "undecideds" are getting everyone's attention these days.

So, in the time-honored tradition of Kennedy, Hart & Clinton, this Democrat has decided to give him some attention. The kind of attention he really wants.

Are you listening, O'Bill? Here's the deal.

I'll give you my very biggest, best, wettest, stickiest, holy-sh!t-what's-happening-to-my-heart, guaranteed-to-make-you-pass-out kiss. If you'll vote for Kerry.

Perhaps some others will as well? C'mon girls...who'll give Bill a kiss for a Kerry vote?

What do you say, Bill? You'll never get an offer like this from the Republicans, you know. You're not rich enough for them. Better stick (and I DO mean stick!) with us.

I'm licking my lips as we speak.......
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,969 • Replies: 33
No top replies

stoplearning

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 03:11 pm
Thats pretty Lame. I can smell the desperation. Trying to bribe people may insult their integrity.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 03:13 pm
Hey, I'm undecided too!!! What do I get?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 06:33 pm
Licking lips and waiting. Come here Kicky ((((SMOOCH))))!!! Now go get Bill ;-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 06:40 pm
stoplearning wrote:
Thats pretty Lame. I can smell the desperation. Trying to bribe people may insult their integrity.

Not at all. See, Bush's supporters pay cash or buy people smokes for their votes, but we have a cheaper way of doing things on the Kerry band wagon. We have to watch the budget, you know ;-) All of Bush's needless spending is making a mess out of things and we need to show America that we intend to turn things around.
0 Replies

stoplearning

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 07:06 pm
Montana wrote:
stoplearning wrote:

Not at all. See, Bush's supporters pay cash or buy people smokes for their votes, but we have a cheaper way of doing things on the Kerry band wagon. We have to watch the budget, you know ;-) All of Bush's needless spending is making a mess out of things and we need to show America that we intend to turn things around.

You must have the parties mixed up. Its The democrats that want to give money and services to everyone so that they can ensure their votes. Welfare, freehealth care, free transportation, among a million other things. These shitheads take money from hardworking individuals and give it to others, increaseing their ranks beacuse people are gonna vote for the hand that feeds them. The only way democrats can win is by advertising the Welfare State. Extremely pathetic in my opinion. It was the Gore people handing out cigarettes.

My fear is that the Democrats will oneday be able to purchase the majority of votes every election because people will be so gaddamned dependant upon them. Libs and their damned nanny government. Now thats LAME. Take from the rich and give to the poor, and eventually all you will have is poor. What will the libs do without rich people to tax? A lot of people wont work hard if the majority of their money is going elsewhere. Its a damn good thing Republicans own Congress.

You might argue that Republicans "purchase" votes by pandering religion and telling people what they want to hear, but that is characteristic of both parties(evidence John Kerry and his Infinite Plan To Make Everything Great) But religion is intangible, your not taking anything from anybodyto give to another.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 07:35 pm
Someone might be taking this thread a little bit too seriously. come on, stoplearning, make a joke about Kerry's hair or something. Get in the game, man!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 07:37 pm
Montana wrote:
Licking lips and waiting. Come here Kicky ((((SMOOCH))))!!! Now go get Bill ;-)

Yeah! What a great smoocher you are! I am almost convinced to vote for Kerry...almost. I might need one more smooch to convince me for sure...
0 Replies

stoplearning

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 08:33 pm
My apologies, but I feel very strongly about redistribution of wealth policies.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 08:46 pm
Don't worry about it. Haven't you seen all the vicious arguments in the political threads? Have you jumped into any of those yet? You'll LOVE it!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 08:57 pm
Kerry is the man...of course and kicky, I know you are not voting for Bush...good try though :wink: :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 09:01 pm
stoplearning wrote:
My apologies, but I feel very strongly about redistribution of wealth policies.
So do I, but Stevie Wonder can see this is a for-fun thread. At last count, there was 26,723 active serious ones to get serious on.

Now bribe me with something sexy, or beat it.

Speaking of beat it, what the hell are you doing horning in on my action, Kicky? What are a New Yorker or something? … Never mind.

Undecided Eva, but strongly leaning towards Bush... otherwise 3rd, 4th etc. parties are 100 times more likely than Kerry. Hmmmm. But that does sound like a pretty sweet offer :wink: Do I get to sample the goods?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 10:21 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Undecided Eva, but strongly leaning towards Bush... otherwise 3rd, 4th etc. parties are 100 times more likely than Kerry. Hmmmm. But that does sound like a pretty sweet offer :wink: Do I get to sample the goods?

Wait just a minute there, Bill. First you tell me you'd choose 3rd or 4th parties before Kerry, and THEN you want to sample the goods?! Get OUTTA here! Even Democrats aren't THAT naive! Laughing

Kicky, if you're on board for Kerry, you've got a kiss coming. Just say the word, sweetie.
<searching makeup drawer for scented lip gloss in anticipation>
0 Replies

stoplearning

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 12:01 am
I didnt notice the Humor category. All I saw was "Kisses for Kerry" It reminded me of this website called fthevote.com which is all about making a pledge that you will screw somebody in exchange for their vote for Kerry.

http://www.fthevote.com
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 12:02 am
stoplearning wrote:
Montana wrote:
stoplearning wrote:

You must have the parties mixed up. Its The democrats that want to give money and services to everyone so that they can ensure their votes. Welfare, freehealth care, free transportation, among a million other things. These shitheads take money from hardworking individuals and give it to others, increaseing their ranks beacuse people are gonna vote for the hand that feeds them. The only way democrats can win is by advertising the Welfare State. Extremely pathetic in my opinion. It was the Gore people handing out cigarettes.

My fear is that the Democrats will oneday be able to purchase the majority of votes every election because people will be so gaddamned dependant upon them. Libs and their damned nanny government. Now thats LAME. Take from the rich and give to the poor, and eventually all you will have is poor. What will the libs do without rich people to tax? A lot of people wont work hard if the majority of their money is going elsewhere. Its a damn good thing Republicans own Congress.

You might argue that Republicans "purchase" votes by pandering religion and telling people what they want to hear, but that is characteristic of both parties(evidence John Kerry and his Infinite Plan To Make Everything Great) But religion is intangible, your not taking anything from anybodyto give to another.

Whoa!!! Hey man, that's deep. So, I guess you prefer that they keep taking from the poor to make the rich richer. As others have said, this thread was mwant to be on the lighter side of things ;-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 12:05 am
Bill
I am very disapointed in you young man, now move aside as I think Kicky is standing behind you and I've got some unfinished business with that babe.

Montana grabs Kicky and gives him several smooches :-D
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 12:08 am
stoplearning wrote:
I didnt notice the Humor category. All I saw was "Kisses for Kerry" It reminded me of this website called fthevote.com which is all about making a pledge that you will screw somebody in exchange for their vote for Kerry.

Thanks for the site. We can use all the help we can get Twisted Evil
0 Replies

stoplearning

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 12:48 am
Money can cease to exist and money can be created. There is no set amount of wealth in the U.S. for the "evil republicans" to horde. The job of the Federal Government is not to make sure eveybody is equal, but to create and protect the conditions in which people can prosper. What tax cuts do is return money to the private sector, a place where it can grow and exchange hands. Kerry wants to take more money out of the private sector. He wants to tax the economy. Most wealthy people dont horde their money. Money in the bank is useless after a certain point. Their money is in the economy, invested in businesses and ventures. Which helps to spur the economy.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 02:20 am
a really big smooch to stop learning..just to lighten him up...but saving my best kisses for O' bill...:-)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 11:02 am
Montana wrote:
stoplearning wrote:

Thanks for the site. We can use all the help we can get Twisted Evil

Absolutely!

(Is that why this thread is so slow? I have competition?)
0 Replies