As promised here is my protocol.
That being said I have a DISCLAMER. I am not a medical professional in any way. I hold a degree in natural health but nothing that would legally allow me to prescribe a protocol. I am well read and have been practicing herbology on myself, friends and family for many years. This is what I did for MY body. It is ESSENTIAL that you do your own research and or consult your physician.
First fixing this yourself can be dangerous, if not done properly and carefully you can damage your kidneys or worse. I was overzealous in killing of the fungal infection, I over did the herbs and ended up jaundice, there is such a thing as too much of a good thing.
1. Activated charcoal. THIS IS A MUST. (I skipped this step the first two days and paid dearly for it). Once I started to kill the mold my kidneys had me doubled over. I killed too much at once and my kidneys couldn't process it. The charcoal binds with the mycotoxins and helps you to eliminate them without using your kidneys. Even if you go the medical route I still recommend charcoal.
2. Oil of Oregano. This stuff is powerfull but great. It will stop a pimple or a cold sore in its tracks. It is antiviral, antibacterial and anti fungal. It is quite expensive but well worth the cost, A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. I do recommend the oil over the pills as it is more versatile, you can even brush your teeth with it.
3. Tea Tree oil. I use this EXTERNALLY. I brush it through my hair multiple times a day to help control what's coming out of my hair and spread it on my armpits and inner thighs. I also use tea tree face wipes to help keep it off my face.
4. Garlic. I take it in tablet form. Garlic is a wonder, antiviral, antibiotic, anti fungal, with limited side affects.
5. Astragalus root. This is traditional Chinese medicine. Again limited side affects. I take it to help support my immune system and to keep from catching a virus on top of all this. I take it whenever I feel like I might be coming down with something or I have been exposed to someone with a cold or the flu, and have for years with great success.
6. Apple cider vinegar. It helps to flush my kidneys and gives me a little relief from the kidney pain (never use a metal spoon to measure, I use the cap and mix a capful at a time with water or juice hold my nose and swallow)
7. ARNICA. This is last on the list but has probably brought me the most physical relief. It is a flower that reduces swelling. I thought my feet had gotten larger as a result of getting older, nope just swelling. Have returned to my normal shoe size. It has brought me a lot of physical relief with my breathing symptoms. Everything I read on line about mold sickness speaks about inflammation. I have been using arnica for decades and don't go anywhere without.
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, BOTH ON THE PRODUCTS THEMSELVES AND ON DOSAGES, DO NOT TRUST LABELS. I HAVE SEEN MANY AN HERBAL SUPPLEMENT WITH DANGEROUS INGREDIENTS AND OR DOSAGES. DO NOT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY AND DO NOT FOLLOW ANY PROTOCOL WITHOUT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
I am happy with my results and believe I did the right thing for my body. Like I said have been treating myself herbally for 20+ years. IMHO the prescription antifungals can be almost as damaging to the body as they are to the mold. I chose not to go that route, but please don't take me at my word....if you are suffering from mold sickness I know you are tired and it is hard to be bothered, but please bother, this is important.