The Title of A Drama

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 01:45 am
Fisherman, the Killer

I didn't know whether I've given a proper title for the drama, so I post my question here.

The gut of the drama:

In Song Dynasty of ancient China, a bawcock (an outlaw) called Xiao En returned to live/hide among the ordinary people after the insurgence that he joined failed. Xiao En fished for a living with his daughter Xiao Gui Yin.

A local tyrant, Ding Zixue sent his flunkies and roughnecks to dun Xiao's fishing tax, and extorting Xiao. Xiao was very angry, hitting the bad men away, and then he went to the government to accuse Ding. But Lu Ziqui, the top official of the county government, colluded with the local tyrant, Ding, and framed up Xiao, saying that Xiao refused to pay the tax. Lu ordered to punish Xiao, who then got 40 blows by big clubs at the court. Lu also ordered Xiao across the river to apologize to Ding Zixue, despite of that was then at night. In a great rage, Xiao killed Ding's family.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 565 • Replies: 1
No top replies

bermbits

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2004 09:03 am
You could call it "The Killer Fisherman" or "The Fisherman Kills."

Technically, what you have is okay - "...the Killer" is an appositive describing Fisherman.
0 Replies