What game are you playing?

sublime1

Sun 12 Dec, 2004 12:37 pm
Quote:
not playing on live, but the missions are really good, the graphics are a big improvement over the previous games

have you gotten past the fourth level where you are by yourself and blowing up the tanks? I just can't pass it, maybe the new TV will help. Very Happy
Do you have X-Box live, I just got it about a month ago, it's cool playing multiplayer with people across the country.
0 Replies

djjd62

Sun 12 Dec, 2004 05:22 pm
no x box live

i'm in the trainyards rescuing the german soldiers
0 Replies

the prince

Mon 13 Dec, 2004 02:35 am
I am playing the return of the king - I finally managed to complete the level which I had been struggling with for the past one month (mind you, I only play for abt an hour on the weekends) so am feeling pretty pleased with myself. Can't wait for next weekend to arrive so that I can crach "Shelob's lair"
0 Replies

Pantalones

Mon 13 Dec, 2004 02:59 am
I just finished Wind Waker. I'll buy another GC game tomorrow, I'll get Metroid Prime if I can find it, if not I'm leaning towards Mario Tennis.
0 Replies

djjd62

Mon 13 Dec, 2004 09:16 pm
if you like rpg's paper mario is pretty good
0 Replies

Pantalones

Tue 14 Dec, 2004 03:04 am
I bought Metroid Prime today.

Yes, I've been thinking about Paper Mario too. But I'll probably get that one when it's close to or in the $20 dlls. range.

My next sure purchase will be Winning Eleven 8 for PS2.
0 Replies

mc awsome

Sun 19 Dec, 2004 04:56 pm
i was playing halo 2 and i kept getting killed on legendery at first it was funny then it got agitiating the it annoying then i got peed off and thre the controller at the tv
0 Replies

Blackie Chan

Sun 19 Dec, 2004 06:33 pm
Hitman: Contracts
True Crimes: Streets of LA
0 Replies

Seed

Sun 19 Dec, 2004 07:49 pm
it took me about a week to beat halo 2 on legendery... its tough but you can do it Mc Awsome i know you can!
0 Replies

littlek

Sun 19 Dec, 2004 07:55 pm
I just got Siberia for xmas.....
0 Replies

djjd62

Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:12 pm
it's good, i just picked up syberia II

i'm also playing mario golf
0 Replies

Seed

Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:15 pm
syberia? what kinda game is it?
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:21 pm
sublime1 wrote:
Started playing ghost recon 2 for x-box, very cool game. Playing it on x-box live and doing the missions.

I feel robbed. I got this for PS2 and it's a load of crap. Well, it's not all bad - the grapics are good and the sound's okay, but there are loads of faults with the squad command system and overall gameplay. Once I've finished it I'll take it back and get a used copy of Transformers. No, seriously. It is one of the most fun games I have played in a long time. Good graphics, stunning scenery, cool sound effects - and you get to play as Optimus Prime!
0 Replies

djjd62

Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:28 pm
it's a myst like game, but your character is a third person veiw

point and click to move, puzzle solving

very involved to explain the plot but quite interesting, and visually stunning
0 Replies

Seed

Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:33 pm
i might check that out... do i need to play the first one? or can i just dive into the second?
0 Replies

littlek

Sun 19 Dec, 2004 10:33 pm
Coooollll....
0 Replies

djjd62

Mon 20 Dec, 2004 07:39 pm
it would make the most sense to play the first one

they are both available on xbox as well as pc
0 Replies

sublime1

Mon 20 Dec, 2004 08:28 pm
Quote:
I feel robbed. I got this for PS2 and it's a load of crap. Well, it's not all bad - the grapics are good and the sound's okay, but there are loads of faults with the squad command system and overall gameplay. Once I've finished it I'll take it back and get a used copy of Transformers. No, seriously. It is one of the most fun games I have played in a long time. Good graphics, stunning scenery, cool sound effects - and you get to play as Optimus Prime!

I was told by a friend that the version for PS2 isn't as good as the one for X-Box, I do agree that the squad command leaves something to be desired. I had PS2 for a long time and by the constant badgering from my friends I broke down and got the X-Box. I haven't touched the PS2 since although if I see the Transformers game I'll give it a try, sounds like fun.
0 Replies

XBOX MAD

Wed 22 Dec, 2004 06:04 am
yeh i had a faulty playstation if u take it to ur local GAME they will trade i in for a new 1!! i did it wit mine
0 Replies

panzade

Wed 22 Dec, 2004 06:24 am
We have major problems with our 12 year old and the amount of time he spends on x-box. What's the average amount of time you spend on it every day?
0 Replies