What game are you playing?

trichakra

Fri 19 Aug, 2016 10:57 pm
I am playing 8 ball pool game. I love this game.
0 Replies

High Strangeness

Thu 1 Sep, 2016 02:27 pm
I buy new games now and again but at least half are junk and I can't give them away to pals because they're registered to my PC only and won't work on anybody elses, grrr...
0 Replies

white52

Wed 9 Aug, 2017 02:08 am
@Seed,
completed wildlands now gona play overwatch summer games yey
0 Replies

cecilfrances

Mon 6 Nov, 2017 07:00 am
@Seed,
currently, i'm playing Tekken 7 its is recently released and the story mode is quite interesting and different especially the fight between Heihachi and Akuma a character street fighters and the fight with between Heihachi and his son forgot his name was also quite intriguing in the story mode.
0 Replies

Rosenborg

Fri 15 Dec, 2017 12:50 am
Right now, I'm playing an amazing RPG called Original Sin 2 Smile
0 Replies

jcboy

Sat 2 Jun, 2018 06:58 am
The offensive video game called "Active Shooter" has now thankfully been pulled by the company that was set to release it. No copies were sold.

'Active Shooter' video game simulating school shootings developed by 'a troll,' pulled from platform
0 Replies

John P Shippy

Tue 26 Feb, 2019 02:30 am
@Seed,
Playing Last day on Earth apknite survival here. Feel like living in a tough world guys. LOL survival game always challenging for sure. Still enjoy my gaming time.
0 Replies

burningac1d

Fri 15 Mar, 2019 02:10 am
@Seed,
from what I can advise:

Summoners war (mobile)
Dragon age: Origin and Awakening (PC)
Divinity: Original Sin I and II parts (PC)
Path of Exile (PC)

Those from above was one of my best gameplay experiences!
tsarstepan

Thu 27 Jun, 2019 02:05 pm
@burningac1d,
tsarstepan

Fri 27 Sep, 2019 06:56 pm
@tsarstepan,
This looks hilarious.
tsarstepan

Mon 28 Oct, 2019 09:46 am
@tsarstepan,
The secret to why Untitled Goose Game is such a hit is ... you
Quote:
The goose’s secret? You. A paper by Oskari Kallio and Masood Masoodian of Finland’s Aalto University and published in the journal Entertainment Computing last year suggests there’s an underlying reason why people have found the goose so compelling: you, the player, are pitted against the townspeople—and become a comedian in the process. “The player is encouraged to ignite these Mr. Bean-esque comedic sequences and then react to them with improvisation, rather than just watching humorous events unfold,” Kallio said in an email to MIT Technology Review. In movies and books, comedy is a passive experience—the jokes are crafted and delivered to you. In video games, players influence and often dictate the action. The personal connection makes the goose’s adventures all the funnier.

https://i.imgur.com/XM9BGAA.png
0 Replies

maxosipov198427

Mon 2 Dec, 2019 08:44 am
@Seed,
Dota 2, Fortnite
0 Replies