What game are you playing?

holpar3

Sat 30 Oct, 2004 01:57 pm
I know the feeling... Halo 2 is going to throw off my groove. My hubby will dominate the xbox
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Sat 30 Oct, 2004 01:59 pm
Got San Andreas. See you all in March.
0 Replies

littlek

Sat 30 Oct, 2004 02:04 pm
Damn, I need another absorbing game like morrowind.
0 Replies

djjd62

Sat 30 Oct, 2004 08:42 pm
i also picked up something called "katamari damacy"

it is one bizarre game, you play an alien who's father is king of the cosmos, the king has, by accident removed the stars from the sky, you have to accumulate mas to replace the stars, to this end you are sent to earth, to roll this ball around and collect objects, to increase the size of the ball and create a mass to use to replace said stars

it's damn hard to explain but quite entertaining and rather addicting

at each level you are set a goal and given a set amount of time to increase the size of your ball (katamari) to a specified size, you can only pick up small objects to start with but as the katamari increases in size it can pick up larger and larger objects
0 Replies

Pantalones

Sun 31 Oct, 2004 02:07 pm
What platform is this game on djjd?
0 Replies

djjd62

Sun 31 Oct, 2004 03:15 pm
JoeFX wrote:
What platform is this game on djjd?

PS2

it's not a really chalenging game it's just fun, and in the states it's probably just $20 (it's $30 in canada)
0 Replies

DERAIL MAN

Fri 5 Nov, 2004 11:59 am
I was playing Super Mario Bros 3....My favorite Mario Game!
0 Replies

carbuncle

Sat 20 Nov, 2004 02:32 pm
Been rolling through San Andreas but cant get to the last city cause of the flying school. It is absolutely the WORST flight sim I've ever seen. Abysmal controls. And it wont let you proceed in the game until you do it 10 times successfully! I really liked this game up to this point (2-player co-operative!) but now I feel TOTALLY ripped off. I just wish I could get my hands around the collective throats of the designers and squeeze the life out of those anal pricks! I'm gonna trade it for credit on Halo 2.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Sat 20 Nov, 2004 03:23 pm
Carbuncle, isn't there a cheat for that mission that would help?

I'm nowhere near that point, I actually haven't been playing it as much as I thought I would. Like it, just haven't been using the PS2 too much.

Been busy masturbating with banana peels.
0 Replies

carbuncle

Sat 20 Nov, 2004 03:37 pm
Not really.I've used every code there is for this game at one time or another,but this is a steering problem.I finished all the missions in the 2nd city and it wont let me go to Vegas until I pass flight school. I've mastered several flight sims (Sky Odessy my favorite), but this is the worst controling I've ever seen! It is monumentally difficult to make a simple banking turn and they want you to go through lots of rings at multiple altitudes in a set ( as in very short!) time,not once or twice but 10 times back to back!!!!! It sucks so bad I stopped playing a week ago. Be careful w/ those bananas, trying to fill one could leave you w/ a lot of left over peel !!!! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Pantalones

Sat 20 Nov, 2004 05:39 pm
My brother bought a gamecube last saturday so we've been playing mario kart and wind waker...

wind waker is awesome except for the fact that it takes too much time to do some simple things like acquiring a heart piece (hitting a guy 1000 times) or going from point A to point B (changing wind, sailing for some minutes).
0 Replies

carbuncle

Sat 20 Nov, 2004 05:54 pm
I know what you mean about Windwaker,I played for about 8 hours and it seemed to take many hours to show even a noticable change in your abilities or items or anything. No progress,no fun. KOTOR was a blast,though! I'm waiting for KOTORII and doing FF8 again in the meantime.
0 Replies

djjd62

Sat 20 Nov, 2004 10:34 pm
added killzone and nfsu2 to my now playing list
0 Replies

carbuncle

Sun 21 Nov, 2004 02:58 pm
I'm waiting for them to take NFS back to mountain cop chases.
0 Replies

djjd62

Sun 21 Nov, 2004 07:27 pm
yeah, i still have hot pursuit 2 on my PS2, and i'm never getting rid of it

but the underground series is fun too
0 Replies

Seed

Mon 29 Nov, 2004 11:37 am
well on my hiadis from A2k much of my time was given to playing and beating Halo 2... great game... cliff hanger for those who dont know... so expect 3 to be coming out...
0 Replies

tlake

Thu 2 Dec, 2004 11:46 am
Just expanded my retro game collection and am playing Dig Dug on my Atari 2600 jr.. Great fun, I have got up to 66,280 pts. Just foolin around, I haven't got into a serious game plan yet. Smile
0 Replies

sublime1

Fri 3 Dec, 2004 05:32 pm
Started playing ghost recon 2 for x-box, very cool game. Playing it on x-box live and doing the missions.
0 Replies

Radical Edward

Mon 6 Dec, 2004 05:24 pm
Zelda, The Minish Cap (Great!) (GBA)
Myst IV, Revelation (Already finished, but I want more! ^^) (PC)
Viewtiful Joe (NGC)
Donkey Konga (NGC)
0 Replies

djjd62

Tue 7 Dec, 2004 06:31 am
sublime1 wrote:
Started playing ghost recon 2 for x-box, very cool game. Playing it on x-box live and doing the missions.

not playing on live, but the missions are really good, the graphics are a big improvement over the previous games
0 Replies