Guys! Full disclosure, why do you look at exs FB,Instagram page?

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 09:02 pm
Men seem like simple and predictable creatures but there are some quirks/behaviours that I just can't understand. So Guys please enlighten me:
Why do you guys feel the need or want to go searching for your exes on social media while in relationships? Curiosity? Do you need closure? Or are you just creeping/stalking?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,029 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Skeleton

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 12:00 am
@LisaLoves26,
I don't, why should I give a **** about my ex's Facebook page. Lol.
Skeleton

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 12:02 am
I guess it's because they're still into her and want to secretly know what she's up to?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 12:14 am
@LisaLoves26,
LisaLoves26 wrote:

Men seem like simple and predictable creatures but there are some quirks/behaviours that I just can't understand. So Guys please enlighten me:
Why do you guys feel the need or want to go searching for your exes on social media while in relationships? Curiosity? Do you need closure? Or are you just creeping/stalking?

What about men that think women are simple and predictable creatures, but that they have quirks and behaviors they can't understand?

I'm sure there's as many reasons as there are individuals that decide to take a look.
LisaLoves26

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 12:26 am
@Skeleton ,
Hahahaha my thoughts exactly! Thanks for the reply!
0 Replies

LisaLoves26

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 12:27 am
@chai2,
Im sure there are too... But you didn't list one so... No help there Wink
chai2

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 12:30 am
@LisaLoves26,
That's because I'm assuming you have the intelligence to think of quite a few yourself.

LisaLoves26

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 12:39 am
@chai2,
Defeats the purpose of the post... Intelligent yes. Lazy, unfortunately Yes Sad
0 Replies

LisaLoves26

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 12:41 am
@chai2,
I can think of a few but Im asking the question to get responses from Men specifically as they are more like minded to one and other in certain regards and situations
chai2

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 12:55 am
@LisaLoves26,
As I said Lisa, you are going to find as many answers as there are people out there.

Just imagine anything in your head, and there will be someone who thinks that.

Rather than worry why someone else does something you have no control over, maybe you need to examine why it's so important to you.

I'm confident the reasons men do this are exactly the same as women. Especially since they are such simple and predictable creatures.

If you're going to pretend like you looking for some meaningful answer, you wouldn't have called called your audience simple and predictable.

I'd imagine most intelligent men would be insulted enough by that they wouldn't answer.
Plus, most of the men here beyond the age where this stuff means anything.

That leaves the one's you really don't care about to answer.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 05:16 am
I have enough problems logging into facebook and responding to notifications as it is, don't ask me to start doing other stuff.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 06:17 am
@LisaLoves26,
Presuming you mean for those that have ended on poor terms...I've noticed as many women to do this as men. And for those that do - they all seem to do it for pretty much exactly the same reasons:

- insecure, jealous, competing...and the pettiness it evokes...these things are all made from the same metal.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 09:53 am
@LisaLoves26,
Avoiding the 'All Men' 'are the same' fallacy would likely mature your mindset.... eventually.
Then you may post a mature question to a mature audience.

0 Replies